Cathe Live - available on On Demand, indefinitely?

FiddleFit

Cathlete
Hi. I think the answer to this question is "Yes", but I just want confirmation: are the Cathe Live workouts available in the On Demand feature, indefinitely (meaning, they don't get removed after a week or so)? And is the $19.97 option for both Cathe Live and On Demand still in effect?

Thanks!
Sandra

Yes they stay added to the collection. I subscribe to both and still pay $19.97 a month. Such a value!

All of the Live workouts are available On Demand. I think it will let you browse the videos even if you don't have a subscription. You can sort by workout series, and 'Cathe Live' is one series option.
Pretty sure you can still join and pay the ~$20 rate.
HTH,
Roz

Hi. I think the answer to this question is "Yes", but I just want confirmation: are the Cathe Live workouts available in the On Demand feature, indefinitely (meaning, they don't get removed after a week or so)? And is the $19.97 option for both Cathe Live and On Demand still in effect?

Thanks!
Sandra

Yes, Cathe Live videos are available indefinitely on OnDemand and yes the price for OnDemand is still $19.97

Thanks everyone for the fast replies. I decided to just subscribe to Cathe Live, as I own all of her DVD workouts (and most of the downloads). All I really want is access to the Live workouts. I can access the Live videos on my laptop, but am trying to figure out how to get them on my iPhone. Do I download the ustream app?

Nevermind! I figured it out. Turns out, when you login to your account, you have to use the first bit of your email address (before the @ sign), not the entire email address, or your Cathe username. Sigh. That was a pain to figure out.

Okay, this is going to be the best $9.97 per month I ever spent! I just did the Hard Strikes Low Impact Boxing (June 19/14), and loved it! That's going to be my go-to boxing workout when I need a break from lower body intensity, but still want a good, heart pumping sweat. Now I can't wait to try the others! I had to use the lower-quality stream because our wi-fi reception isn't as good in the basement, and it worked without a hitch. You'd think it was playing from a DVD. The sound quality was excellent.

Last edited:
Okay, this is going to be the best $9.97 per month I ever spent! I just did the Hard Strikes Low Impact Boxing (June 19/14), and loved it! That's going to be my go-to boxing workout when I need a break from lower body intensity, but still want a good, heart pumping sweat. Now I can't wait to try the others! I had to use the lower-quality stream because our wi-fi reception isn't as good in the basement, and it worked without a hitch. You'd think it was playing from a DVD. The sound quality was excellent.

I know right?? Best thing since sliced bread!! I have been doing the RWH rotation and sticking to it as best I can, but I get a hankering for a Live fix :D :D

Hard Strikes Live is awesome, right? I love all the Live boxing and kickboxing.
Kickbox + compounds weights is super fun, and Strong Upper Body + core is another top top favorite.
Have fun! :D
Roz

Hard Strikes Live is awesome, right? I love all the Live boxing and kickboxing.
Kickbox + compounds weights is super fun, and Strong Upper Body + core is another top top favorite.
Have fun! :D
Roz
Thank you for the recommendations, Roz! A great discussion topic is going to be: "what are the best Cathe Live workouts that I should do asap??" Or maybe: which of the Cathe Live workouts should be filmed and packaged as a formal workout DVD? Cathe could even put out a series called "Cathe Live" where she puts her favourites on DVD and sells them as a series!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.