Cathe Live App

Candice2015

Cathlete
I have the Cathe Live App on my IPAD and when I try and use the search function to find a workout, I get a message to please purchase your monthly subscription from settings. When I go to settings I have signed in. My subscription is not through Itunes, but Cathe. Any ideas or help?

Hi Candice2015, Have you tried force closing the app by swiping off your screen and then logging back on?

Hello Candice, can you email customer service with this issue so they can look at your subscription? They will need the last name or email address the subscription is under. Thank you.

Hi Candice2015, I just tried using search on an iPad and didn't have any issues. I do have some questions for you and some things you might try.

First, I know you said that search wasn't working for you, but does everything else work? In other words can you play a video?

If you can play a video can you click on the Cathe LIve settings icon and then log off again. Then force close the app and log on again? Does search still work? Can you play video?

Also, when you log back on don't click on the orange sign up button for Apple. You have to enter your login user id and password in the two boxes at top and then click on the tan "Log In" Button.

If none of this helps make sure to reach out to our customer support team at [email protected] and they can help you troubleshoot further.

Hi Candice2015, I just tried using search on an iPad and didn't have any issues. I do have some questions for you and some things you might try.

First, I know you said that search wasn't working for you, but does everything else work? In other words can you play a video?

If you can play a video can you click on the Cathe LIve settings icon and then log off again. Then force close the app and log on again? Does search still work? Can you play video?

Also, when you log back on don't click on the orange sign up button for Apple. You have to enter your login user id and password in the two boxes at top and then click on the tan "Log In" Button.

If none of this helps make sure to reach out to our customer support team at [email protected] and they can help you troubleshoot further.

Videos played fine. I used the settings icon and logged off, then logged backed in after force closing and the search seems to be working now. Thank you very much for you help.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.