Cathe Friedrich - A Household Name

mlmccauley

Cathlete
So, I was watching the LIVE web casts yesterday and Chris was talking about what's to come for Cathe and Eggland's Best - commercials, promotions, etc. So, it had me thinking it won't be long before Cathe is a household name. Which then had me thinking not very many fitness instructors are "household names". There are so many wonderful instructors out there that the regular person has never heard of - including Cathe until now. I was wondering how many instructors you can think of that the regular person would know. I could come up with:

Richard Simmons - who hasn't heard of him
Jillian Michaels - maybe, because of Biggest Loser fame
Denise Austin

Who else?

Maria

In the UK its mainly celebrities releasing beginner level dvds - the only ones that spring to mind are Rosemary Conley and Jane Fonda. In fact my dad still refers to my 200+ collection of DVDs, mostly imported from America (I am a complete vidiot!) as my Jane Fonda DVDs!

Don't forget Oprah's guy

Bob Greene - although I'm not impressed with what he's done with Ms O. He's also got that Best Life thing going on with all the product endorsements.

What about Tony Little? I remember he used to have those infomercials for some kind of equipment-the Gazelle I think?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.