Cathe Compendium

Vilma, sidagain103, and sjm I sent you a copy....shaun13 thanks for the different address, I was going to tell you the other came back...:)

I'm late to the party, too. May I please receive a copy?
gibbeesgoodiesAThotmailDOTcom
You guys are the greatest!
Thanks!

I have a copy so I'm not asking again LOL.

I just wonder if it's been updated at all? Any changes? I got mine last year sometime (I think). I use it ALL the time, for premixes especially. In fact, I'm making a new rotation and just printed out the premix pages.

It ends with "Pre Cathe, premixes on new workouts release 08/2005:

Then there is just Premix #1 68 minutes, starting with Cardio and Weights Circuit. Is that it?

>bmngordon I emailed you a copy...Pedmom, what page is
>that?....:)

It's page 11. Just to be clear, I was just talking about the pages listing the premixes, in case there were no ones added. Like Total Body Sculpting etc... isn't on there.

>It's page 11. Just to be clear, I was just talking about the
>pages listing the premixes, in case there were no ones added.
>Like Total Body Sculpting etc... isn't on there.

I wonder if we have a different compendium...I have the Musclemax premixes on page 11. But this compendium does not have the Total Body sculpting...:)

>
>>It's page 11. Just to be clear, I was just talking about the
>>pages listing the premixes, in case there were no ones
>added.
>>Like Total Body Sculpting etc... isn't on there.
>
>I wonder if we have a different compendium...I have the
>Musclemax premixes on page 11. But this compendium does not
>have the Total Body sculpting...:)
>

Odd! Okay, add me to the list, pretty please. [email protected]. I'll compare them. I'm guessing something was added or updated. Thanks so much!

Good Morning to All!!!

I haven't been able to check all the boards lately, but I'll have to make more of an effort. I would really appreciate an email of the Cathe Compendium. My email is [email protected]. If this is not possible, just let me know where I can go hunt one up! I'd really appreciate this.

Thanks,
Elaine

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.