Cathe Barbell Pad Comes In Orange or Black

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
barbellPadVolusionHead.jpg

Cathe Barbell Pad Comes In Orange or Black
Order now at https://bit.ly/2WDfkdh Use Coupon code: CATHE20

Cathe bar barbell pad is a high density foam cushion that can be used to protect the vulnerable areas of the hips, groin, shoulders, and neck against pain and discomfort caused by a heavy weighted barbell. The soft yet sturdy foam provides maximum comfort and protection for even your heaviest lifts. The Cathe weight bar pad is lightweight enough for easy transport in your gym bag yet is sturdy enough to protect your skin from bruising and abrasion caused by the cold, hard metal of a barbell. This squat bar pad can be opened to fit around a 1-inch standard barbell or an olympic barbell to be used as a hip thrust barbell pad, a bar pad for heavy squats and lunges, or as a cushion for any other exercise that would have a barbell applying pressure to sensitive areas. This easy-fit bar pad comes with two safety straps that can be applied to the end of the pad to hold it safely and securely in place as you power through your fitness routine. Lift with safety and confidence knowing that your bar pad will not slip as you use heavy weights.

The pad is GLORIOUSLY orange and just a fantastic thickness! So pleased!!
I can't wait to do the bonus on Xtrain today!!
Hi, Lady Vol Fan. I just got the barbell and orange pad, but don't know how to use the black straps that came with it. Can you help me out? I couldn't find the FB instruction someone has suggested. Thanks!!

Hi, Lady Vol Fan. I just got the barbell and orange pad, but don't know how to use the black straps that came with it. Can you help me out? I couldn't find the FB instruction someone has suggested. Thanks!!
Maybe someone in Facebook will post a link to make this easier for you...sorry I'm not on Facebook so it won't let me share a link.

But check Cathe's page
Then click on her Videos tab
Then scroll to Dec 2, 2022 post for exercise video demo #8.

I just checked and it's still there.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.