Cathe a horror movie????

I was just browsing e-bay & came across Cathe's Body Max listed as a horror movie. I don't know if that was a mistake by the seller or not but if it was I think that's probably pretty darn close to the truth!!!

well... come on now.. you gotta admit that sometimes she is! lol!

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

I go to eBay a lot too. Right now there's a copy of Gym Style Back, Biceps, and Shoulders listed with an 'R' rating. I don't own this one yet. To get this rating, do they do all the exercises topless or is it the language? LOL

If I was going to give one of Cathe's tapes a horror rating it would be leaner "meaner" legs!!! Did it with the step section of Body Max today, and my legs are still shaking 4 hours later.

Well, seeing as I have all her work on video or DVD, yeah. I can actually admit to some of her material being downright horrific. I've worked out to her for several years already and dear lord, I still find some some of her work horrific. Can you picture the jumps length-wise down the board with the ricochet across the board in Imax 3? I forget what they are called because unfortunately oxygen wasn't getting to my brain sufficiently to store the memory. However, the trauma, however unclear, still lingers in my brain.

Marla

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.