Cathe 2020 calendar

Why am I getting emails asking how I like the 2020 Calendar and to rate it, when I haven't even received it?

Hi Aqua Girl, yes I got the same email and I responded with a "haven't received it yet". Never got that before when I ordered the calendar. Strange.

I got my Cathe calendar today! I love love love it! Cathe, thank you so much for doing all the cool photos! It is the best calendar ever! You are such fun! Is that you on the April page? Holy Moses! You look fine, girl!

p.s. I use Haus by Lady Gaga too! The red Shade of lipstick Burlesque is my perfect going out red!

I love that you are talking about your beauty products. And is that Eric and Kyle in the April photo at the bottom?

I got my Cathe calendar today! I love love love it! Cathe, thank you so much for doing all the cool photos! It is the best calendar ever! You are such fun! Is that you on the April page? Holy Moses! You look fine, girl!

p.s. I use Haus by Lady Gaga too! The red Shade of lipstick Burlesque is my perfect going out red!

I love that you are talking about your beauty products. And is that Eric and Kyle in the April photo at the bottom?

Thanks Amy! Glad you love it ❤️ Yes, me on April pic, you’re sweet! And yes my boys at the bottom of April. I love that Lady Gaga red lipstick too!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.