Cardio machine of choice......

tinaACM1

Hello, i was wondering if anyone has tried or knows about the Tread Climber... I have seen the infomercial a bunch and it looks cool. I would like a machine of some sorts to get in extra cardio and stare at the TV. So i feel like i get something accomplished while watching Law & Order...(all 900 episodes a week) :7 . Anyway i know elipticals are hot.. but this is a really cool concept..

thoughts??

the site is

www.buytc.com

thanks.. tina

Hi Tina, I don't know anything about the Tread Climber but I do know someone whom I work with is interested in ordering this also! :) :)

Jo

I would still choose the elliptical because I don't think you can do interval drills on the tread climber. It would be difficult to balance.

Gotta be the stairmaster!!!!!
The treadmill is great too but the impact will get your knees somewhere down the line if you do it enough.
Best to switch between 3 or 4 machines though....
T. :)

I like bicycles. I own a Schwinn Airdyne, but at gyms, I go to spinning classes. The treadmills and ellipticals bore me, I'd rather run outside.

Hi Tina,

I read a small article in a fitness magazine about the Tread Climber. It got a good review but the price tag was too much for my budget -- approx. $1,500 to $2,000.

I have an elliptical and love it. I enjoy the workout, time seems to go fast and it's not hard on my knees.

Charl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.