Cardio Kicks

tboman

Hi All,
I am thinking about ordering cardio kicks as a variation to my step workouts. Do you know if this type of workout helps to slim the thighs? Just wondering what kind of results you have noticed with this type of workout.
Thanks Tracy

This kind workout seemed to help my "saddle bags." Other than that, weights were my only answer.

Hi Tracy, I think cardio kicks is great for the legs & thighs. Lots of tough kicking drills and the plyo moves help too. Plus it's an hour-long cardio workout, so your metabolism will be kicked up. Try it - it's a really fun workout!

marnie

Hi Tracy, I think cardio kicks is great for the legs & thighs. Lots of tough kicking drills and the plyo moves help too. Plus it's an hour-long cardio workout, so your metabolism will be kicked up. Try it - it's a really fun workout!

marnie

Hey tracy, I feel like a broken record but Cardio Kicks is my ABSOLUTE favorite Cathe tape. Its really fun, a great workout and you feel like a tough guy when you do it!! Give it a try!!! Judy

Hi,
Bobbi gave me this DVD (thanks so much Bobbi!) and I have done Cardio kicks twice now in between S&H...it is tough! I am not fond of Tae-bo but this tape is okay...it is more controlled and goes at a reasonable speed. I actually like the drills at the end, this surprised me because when I previewed it I was scared of them. I really feel my back now...and i hope this will help me tone my arms and get rid of some back fat! Music is good too!

Absolutely! Thumbs up to cardio kicks for a GREAT workout! I am drenched in sweat from head to toe when I finish this workout!
I even left the suggestion for Cathe of a "Cardio Kicks series", like the "Rocky" movies!
Cardio Kicks, Cardio Kicks II: Up-ing the heat, Cardio Kicks III: extreme Kicking, etc...
I can't find the words to express how great a workout it is~but for sure, my favorite workout!
Donna

Cardio Kicks is a great overall body slimmer. The best part that I love about it is that it kills your upper body from the hips up. I'm not saying that the lower body doesn't take a beating, but what I love about this tape is that it is such an effective upper body and ab workout. One of the best that I've ever experienced.

I love this tape and you cannot go wrong with it.

[link:mykbt.net/|KBT Home Page]

[link:mykbtforum.efree2net.com/|KBT Forum]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.