Cardio Coach Volume 7

dakinnu

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Has anyone downloaded and done the fantastic volume 7 of Cardio Coach yet??!

I did the workout this morning. I burned more calories today then any other CC workouts. Loved it. I love them all. It really worked me.

The first challenge is new - the next two were included in Press Play. But the warmup and steady states are new as is the cool down.

Hope the CC fans out there enjoy it as much as I did!

Doria

I have! I have! I LOVE it and it was well worth the wait!

I had just done V5 when I discovered that V7 was FINALLY available, so I downloaded it and did it the next day. I don't usually do CC workouts back to back and let me tell you, it was hard! My poor legs were fried. I'm looking forward to doing V7 again this week :D

Doria,

Can you give me more info on these? Can i do these without an Ipod or MP3 Player? i don't have either...I have a radio, and my treadmill is set up in my family room facing the TV. Too bad they don't make DVDs with scenery...you know, like we're actually riding on a trail through the woods or something. That would be cool.

I'll feel really silly if they actually do make such a thing and I just didn't know about it...haha :)

Reese, you don't need an iPod or MP3 player to do Cardio Coach. All you need is a CD player. I used a Sony Walkman before I got my iPod. You can download the workout and burn it onto a CD and you're good to go! You can also buy the CD's directly from Coach Sean if you prefer. Another option is to download the workout and play it right from your computer.

I did it yesterday and LOVED it! I loved the music and just pretty much loved everything about it. I have Press Play also, so Challenge 2 & 3 weren't new to me, but that was okay because I love them too. I'm just so in love. :* It completely kicked my butt!!! Did I mention I LOVED it?

And Michele, I just don't think I'll ever get over the fact that you enjoy cardio so much these days - so much so that you did back-to-back Cardio Coach. What is this world coming to? :p

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Hi Michelle,

Okay, that sounds good - is there a specific workout I should start with? Do you use it with a bike or a treadmill?

Thanks for all of your help!
:)

Hi All,

I just did this tonight on my elliptical. This was an INCREDIBLE workout! It was awesome! At the end, when he said, "If I'm doing my job right, you are a sweaty mess," and boy was I. The highest calorie burn for me out of all of them. Loving this one the most and then I like #6 and #5.

Great, great workout!

Jane

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.