Cardio Coach track help please (long?)

4fitNphun

Cathlete
Hello everyone,

I bought Cardio Coach CD set recently upon reading about it here. When I ripped the cd, they all came up as unknown artist with only track numbers (Track 01, track 02, etc...) I had bought Vol 5 a year ago and it wasn't this way. It had come with the track info such as warm up, challenge 1, etc...

Is there a work around so I know which volume it is and display the track names? I can "rename" the volume from unknown artist to whichever volume number, but when I transfer the files to mp3 player, they all come up as unknown artist so I don't know which volume they are till I play the track number two where Coach Sean says the volume number, then I have to back track to look for the right volume I want or back track to warm up.

I was wondering if I may have the track names for volume 1, 2, 3 and 4 from you, cardio coach veterans? I emailed the coach but I know he is ultra busy with interviewing for the business manager and what not.

Thank you in advanced for your help.

Penny

Hello everyone,

I bought Cardio Coach CD set recently upon reading about it here. When I ripped the cd, they all came up as unknown artist with only track numbers (Track 01, track 02, etc...) I had bought Vol 5 a year ago and it wasn't this way. It had come with the track info such as warm up, challenge 1, etc...

Is there a work around so I know which volume it is and display the track names? I can "rename" the volume from unknown artist to whichever volume number, but when I transfer the files to mp3 player, they all come up as unknown artist so I don't know which volume they are till I play the track number two where Coach Sean says the volume number, then I have to back track to look for the right volume I want or back track to warm up.

I was wondering if I may have the track names for volume 1, 2, 3 and 4 from you, cardio coach veterans? I emailed the coach but I know he is ultra busy with interviewing for the business manager and what not.

Thank you in advanced for your help.

Penny

Sure, here you go! I'll just go ahead and list all of them in case someone else has an issue with another volume. I'm just putting the track names and the length of each track.

Volume 1 Revised:
V101-WARM UP - 5:00
V102-STEADY 1 - 4:16
V103-CHALLENGE 1 - 6:00
V104-STEADY/REST - 1:49
V105-CHALLENGE 2 - 5:43
V106-STEADY 2 - 4:29
V107-CHALLENGE 3 - 3:43
V108-COOL DOWN - 4:33
V109-COACHES NOTES - 4:31

Volume 2 Revised:
V2r01 - Intro - 1:53
V2r02 - Warm Up - 4:14
V2r03 - Challenge 1 - 7:49
V2r03 - Challenge 2 - 8:25
V2r04 - Steady State / Rest - 3:18
V2r05 - Challenge 3 - 8:39
V2r06 - Cool Down - 4:59
V2r07 - Coaches Notes - 4:59

Volume 3:
Warm Up & 1st Steady State - 7:59
Challenge 1 - 6:02
Challenge 2 - 10:07
Steady State 2 - 3:16
Challenge 3 - 2:51
Ending Steady - 4:34
Cool Down - 5:00
Stretch - 5:29
Coach's Notes - 4:04

Volume 4:
Intro - 1:35
Warm-up - 4:49
Challenge One - 8:15
Steady State 1 - 2:50
Challenge 2 - 7:56
Steady State 2 - 2:47
Challenge 3 - 11:01
Steady State 3 - 4:03
Cool Down - 2:53
Stretch - 6:17
Coach's Notes - 6:01

Volume 5:
Warm Up - 5:18
Steady State 1 - 3:03
Challenge 1 - 16:22
Steady State 2 - 3:10
Challenge 2 - 9:37
Steady State 3 - 3:12
Challenge 3 - 7:24
Cool Down - 5:39
Stretch - 9:52
Coach's Notes - 4:22
Bonus Track 3:25

Volume 6:
Warm Up - 5:28
Challenge 1 - 21:01
Brief Rest/Steady - 3:37
Challenge 2 - 9:48
Steady 2 - 3:05
Challenge 3 - 4:04
Cool Down - 3:55
Stretch - 7:16

Volume 7:
V701 - Warm Up - 4:03
V702 - Steady 1 - 3:03
V703 - Challenge 1 - 22:14
V704 - Steady 2 - 3:49
V705 - Challenge 2 - 15:04
V706 - Steady 2 - 3:50 (this is not a mistake -- it's probably supposed to be steady 3)
V707 - Challenge 3 - 5:01
V708 - Cool Down - 4:45
V709 - Stretch - 12:00

Volume 8:
V801-Warm Up - 4:37
V802-Challenge 1 - 6:39
V803-Steady 1 - 4:00
V804-Challenge 2 - 18:45
V805 Steady 2 - 4:47
V806-Challenge 3 - 15:35
V807-Cool Down - 4:38
V808-Stretch - 8:37

Last edited:
Awesome. Thank you Michele. I have to put that info in Nero and see if manual input info will stick.

Penny

Hi Penny!!!

I just got your PM and I'm bumping this thread back up so others will benefit as well.

In your original post, were you talking about the 10 CD Set of Volumes 1 - 5 -- the set with both the instrumental and coached versions? If you were, I just checked each CD and the track listings are now showing up in iTunes for the coached versions. I still don't see individual track listings on the instrumental CD's but that probably doesn't really matter so much. I just wanted to make you aware of it.

I'm sorry you haven't heard back from Coach Sean. That is very unusual, as I'm sure many here can attest! I heard from him last week regarding another matter and he did mention that he is extremely busy... and I think his inbox exploded after he sent out a group email. It looks like your email may have gotten lost in the shuffle. ;)

HTH!! :)

Last edited:
Hi Penny!!!

I just got your PM and I'm bumping this thread back up so others will benefit as well.

In your original post, were you talking about the 10 CD Set of Volumes 1 - 5 -- the set with both the instrumental and coached versions? If you were, I just checked each CD and the track listings are now showing up in iTunes for the coached versions. I still don't see individual track listings on the instrumental CD's but that probably doesn't really matter so much. I just wanted to make you aware of it.

I'm sorry you haven't heard back from Coach Sean. That is very unusual, as I'm sure many here can attest! I heard from him last week regarding another matter and he did mention that he is extremely busy... and I think his inbox exploded after he sent out a group email. It looks like your email may have gotten lost in the shuffle. ;)

HTH!! :)

Thanks Michele.

To answer your question. It is the 10 disc set that I was talking about. I am glad the information is on the database now. I will check that out tonight.

As for not hearing back from Coach, I completely understand he is extremely busy. I really don't mind that much since I have the info I needed for a workaround from you, and now the track information are available online, so I am all set.

Penny

Michele!

Did you type all that out!!!!!???? I am going to print it just because it is so neat to have it at a glance! :D

Michele!

Did you type all that out!!!!!???? I am going to print it just because it is so neat to have it at a glance! :D
Oh dear me NO! I copied it from my iTunes and pasted it here. Hmmmmm... maybe I'll print it out, too. It WOULD be handy! :D

This may not have been your original problem Penny but I find that if I import a cd when I don't have internet access, I don't get the information on the artist or the tracks. If I import the same cd with internet access, I get all of the info. Just a thought that may help someone.
Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.