Cardio Coach question

dakinnu

Cathlete
Hi,

I am interested in downloading an MP3 version of Cardio Coach - volume 4 probably - and I was wondering if that volume will fit onto an Ipod Shuffle that has 512mb of storage. Is that Ipod large enough for the Cardio Coach volumes? If I like volume 4 I will probably download 5 and 6. I've been reading about Cardio Coach and I'm intrigued to try it! I am an advanced exerciser who absolutely loves Cathe workouts, but sometimes my left foot winces at me and I know it's time for some low impact cardio for a bit. I would be using an elliptical trainer with my Cardio Coach.

Thanks for your help!!

Doria

You won't have any trouble with Vol 4 fitting on your nano--Vol 4 is roughly 46.5 mb if I did my math correctly (I added the size of all tracks together). The largest track is 10.3 mb.

I love the first 4 vols but wasn't thrilled with Vol 5 or 6.

I fit a cardio coach on my ipod shuffle along with other music. Right now I have a few podfitness workout downloads (workouts mixed with your own music) plus extra music with no problems. I think the shuffles are quite good actually.

Hope this helps

Thomasina

Thanks for the replies!

What did you not like about Vol 5 or 6? I know very little about Cardio Coach, so all opinions are welcomed!

Thanks,
Doria

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.