Cardio Coach Press Players - report in!

allwildgirl

Cathlete
Morning all!

Well, when I went to bed last night, I felt terrible. My entire body was sore, so I didn't think I was going to manage this morning. But when I got up, I felt okay. So I walked it! I've done it before and it's a whole different kind of workout for me.

I logged 5 miles, was doing between 8% and 10% for the hills at a speed of between 4.3 and 4.5 mph. My sprints were 5.2 mph (that's about as fast as I can walk without breaking into a jog). I couldn't stand it anymore by the last challenge, so I ran it:) Now I feel fabulous and I'm ready to get on with my day!

How was yours?

Mornin' shellbell :*

You inspired me to go to PP this morning. I'm just waiting for the other half to return from the gym & off I go. I haven't done this in ages so I am excited :7

High fives on a great work out!

Debbie

A penny for your thoughts? Let me get you some change.

I did CCPP yesterday morning in lieu of today - it still counts right? :p

I always get a bit emotional towards the cool down section and felt absolutely fantastic the entire day afterwards :)

I'm done also! But my iPod dies just before the 4th challenge was going to start! :-( So I just took the thing off and ran my own hill intervals and sprints. I followed it up with Core Max on the stability ball! I WAS SOAKED by the time I was done!

Gayle

I did CCPP on my spinning bike today. I have to admit, I skipped the last challenge. For some reason I just wasn't into it today but I still got a pretty good workout.

All done! I logged about 6 miles, I think. I love this workout & always enjoy coming back to it.

Debbie

A penny for your thoughts? Let me get you some change.

Well.....I had good intentions yesterday when I signed on and I'm feeling guilty but I'm wiped out. I forgot I had to chaperone DD's Relay for Life team last night, ALL NIGHT until 5:00 AM this morning.

High Fives to everyone who did it! I plan on doing it tommorrow.

JJ

JJ, a very good excuse...we'll just wait for you here til tomorrow. :7

Here's a copy and paste of what I just posted at CC. Be warned, it wasn't CCPP!

Anyone want to....Join me for an endorphine high? My workout didn't start out on a high note...I had PLANNED to do CCPP along with the Cathe once-a- monthers but realized when I got outside and turned on my iPod, that I had deleted everything in my iPod expept for Volume 7 which I just downloaded yesterday since I have never done it. I was a bit disappointed and didn't want to take time to go back inside & download CCPP again into my iPod and decided to just go for V7! Can you say Hip-Hip-Hooray!?!? I LOVED it. (Not that it surprised me as I love each & every CC I own...all of them!) I think it is as tough as PP! I loved the new music Sean (Todd) used in this workout...soooo motivating. It is a beautiful day in Ohio and thankfully, I had a breeze to keep me from passing out! I timed it to be back at my house just in time for the wonderful, stretch cooldown. LOVED the ocean waves crashing...made me calm down & feel so relaxed within minutes. Thanks Coach, you have outdone yourself again and I look forward to V8!!!!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

I'm glad to hear the rest of you were as high as I was after the last challenge. I was also a sweaty mess and had the stinky armpits to prove it :p :p I followed up with ab and plank work and then headed off to Starbucks to read and sip tea. Now SO and I are hanging out and I am planning to have some margaritas tonight. So, I am having a another great day thanks to CCPP.

Hello All,

I just love doing this w/o once-a-month. While it is always challenging - each time offers a great workout for me - but a different road to travel. By that I mean sometimes it flys by (like today & I love climbing hills but sprints really "get to me"...other times I'm hanging on Sean/Jim's every word - know what I mean? But the end result is feeling so "energized" afterwards. (Note: Now I put a large beach towel down under my elliptical so I don't have such a sweaty mess to clean-up aftwards, whoa - Thanks Coach).

http://pic1.picturetrail.com/VOL1141/3867818/7992781/310843839.jpg
Love reading everyones posts and hope
we continue this CC-PP routine for a
long time to come.

*** Cynthia aka RetroFit ***

eta: Thanks Coach
http://www.picturetrail.com/retrofit

Reporting in--just finished. I logged 7.11 miles. I'm so sweaty! I didn't think I could do this today. I'm so tired and have had an especially emotional past couple days. But I pulled myself together and got it done. Now I'm off to dinner and then to the Sex and the City movie with my brother's girlfriend. Hooray!!

Allison

http://www.picturetrail.com/allisonj90

I forgot to post...

I had a tough CCPP day today as I am having trouble with shortness of breath during my running lately. BUT...at the end when he mentioned Kitty I just forgot about my small problems and said a prayer for Kitty...

Ok, I cheated. I went for a long morning walk and did Muscle Endurance. I knew I wouldn't be able to get through all of CCPP, so I did Vol 6 w/Sean. It was calling for me and I haven't done that one in so long. I'll do CCPP first thing tomorrow though.

I know what you mean about Kitty when he said her name I sent up a silent prayer to her and her family, so sad :(

Sorry, Shelley....I had all great intentions to do CCPP, but when it came right down to it, I didn't have enough time to get it done before going to work, but I *did* do Cardio Coach #4!:) Awesome!

Just finished. I hope it still counts since it's a day late. Yesterday was my rest day. I love all the cardio coach workouts that I've tried so far. This is only the second time I've done this one but I love it just like all the others. I always plan to skip the last challenge but then Sean is so inspiring, I just keep right on going to the end. I love it.
Aimee

>JJ, a very good excuse...we'll just wait for you here til
>tomorrow. :7

OK Mama Deb..I'm reporting in. Did it this morning but I struggled through it and didn't have the energy & enthusium I usually do.

Hmmmm..must have been the 2 cosmo's I had at dinner last night }(

JJ

Another one reporting in a day late. Yesterday I had to go shopping with DH and took a rest day. I know, what a drag! :p

It was my first time doing press play and it was an in-freaking-credible workout. 611 cals according to my HRM, and it felt like it! }(

Which one should I order for my elliptical machine? I"m a super cardio junkie...

~Melanie~

Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.