Cardio coach 6

L Sass

Cathlete
Does anyone know if this is available yet? I never got an e-mail from them indicating that it was, but I thought someone (around here?) mentioned it? When I went to the website, the pages related to volume 6 will not load. Anyone know? If you have 6, is it good? How does it compare to the others? Thanks.

Lorrie

There are actually two versions of volume six. One is by Candace Grasso and the other is by Sean. I have the one by Candace and I absolutely love it! I think the music is great and the workout itself is very challenging. Sean's version features the same music (I think), but it is a completely different workout. I ordered that one yesterday, so I'm still waiting to try that one out.

You can get the MP3 downloads right now, or you can order the CD. Right now, they are waiting for the "official" copies to be returned from the distributors (the website says May 2006), but they will send you a CD-R copy in the meantime to hold you over until they arrive. I think I paid 87 cents to have it send first class mail, and it came within two days.

Here's the link I think you may be looking for:

http://www.cardiocoach.com/miva/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=CCPS&Category_Code=Pro

Hope this helps!

:)

Thanks Wendy it does help. Except that I still cannot sample the workouts as I can with the other volumes. I keep getting the indicator that the page(s) cannot be found. I'd like to listen at least a little bfore buying them. I also wonder why I didn't get the e-mail notification from them. Was there a broad scale launch? The last I'd heard was that v-6 was going to be delayed due to Candace's accident. Thanks for the info though.

Hey Robin - I owe you an e-mail. Hope all is going well for you!

Lorrie

> Except that I still cannot sample the workouts as I can with the other volumes. I keep getting the indicator that the page(s) cannot be found.
I had the same problem a week ago, when I went to the site on a fluke to see what was up. I had to keep playing around with different ways to get the preview. I just checked it out, this is what I did, click on buy now, then click on mp3 it then says something about holding down the control key, do that and click where it says, I was able to access the audio this way.
Good luck.

I also wonder why I didn't get the e-mail notification from them. Was there a broad scale launch?
I wondered why also. Maybe once they get the cd's they will do something.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.