Can't say enough about advancedworkouts.com

peytonsmommy

Cathlete
I know this has been mentioned before, but I have to post to give them some kudos! I orderd Butts & Gutts and Drill Max Friday afternoon and even though the basic shipping was free, I sprung the extra $5 for priority shipping. I about fainted when they came in the mail this morning! That's some fast processing and shipping! I'm so excited because I was waiting on them for a rotation that I can start this week now!

I've ordered from them a handful of times and they are super! they email you your info and the shipping is pretty fast anyway. I'm always surprized how fast it comes.

I know this has been mentioned before, but I have to post to give them some kudos! I orderd Butts & Gutts and Drill Max Friday afternoon and even though the basic shipping was free, I sprung the extra $5 for priority shipping. I about fainted when they came in the mail this morning! That's some fast processing and shipping! I'm so excited because I was waiting on them for a rotation that I can start this week now!

Wow, that was quick!! I ordered RS yesterday and hope to get it by the weekend!!

New w/o dvds always make me :eek::eek::eek:

Wow! I plan on placing my first order in the next few days. I've heard nothing but good things about Jen!

She is a sweetheart. I placed an order over the weekend and she emailed me to apologize for not shipping it yesterday. She got married on Sat!!!

She is a sweetheart. I placed an order over the weekend and she emailed me to apologize for not shipping it yesterday. She got married on Sat!!!

Oh wow! That's a VERY acceptable excuse...Why isn't she on her honeymoon...Oh, I can't talk...I didn't take one either....We're saving for our 1st Anniversary...we don't even know where we want to go...and it will be here before I know it.

I love ordering from Jen. My second order got messed up because of Paypal...long story...but she was just wonderful in getting it fixed. I've used her ever since. You can't beat the prices anyway.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.