Can't Drag and Drop Workouts while Making Rotations

Hej

Hi,

For some reason, I can't drag and drop any workouts when I try to create/edit rotations. The computer just marks the text, but won't move it anywhere. I'm using Explorer 9. Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it? Thanks.

drag and drop issue with WM Rotations.

IE 9.0 uses some different java libraries and this is probably the cause of your problem. We've made some updates today to the WM Java and this should now work for you. can you let us know if this is now working for you?

I've been having the same issue - I have IE 9 too and mine still is not working today. Just tried it. Thanks SNM for any help on this!

thought this issue was fixed, worked for a day or 2, but now back to not able to drop and drag again :( Bummer, nice when it works...

IE 9 Browser Issue

You might want to try upgrading IE 9 to the latest version. This will fix some issues, but not all of them. The easiest solution to this problem is to just use another browser if you want to create a rotation for now. We're working on a solution to this, but IE browsers can be very frustrating from a developers view point to make work.

IE 9 Browser Issue

We found the problem with IE 9 is caused by users using the compatibility mode of IE 9.0. I think we have now fixed this by not allowing IE 9 to use the compatibility mode. Please let us know if it is now working for you?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.