Can't copy workout on calendar from one day to another

llp

Cathlete
Hi,
For months now, I haven't been able to copy a workout from one day or another. I thought I'd just wait it out, but, still cannot do it after months. For instance, I used to be able to go to the detail of the particular workout, and click the day I want it copied to, then a copy of the workout would appear where I requested it on the workout calendar.
I will attach pictures of what I am talking about. #1 shows the screen and the copy button. #2 shows the date I chose, then I hit "confirm" .#3 show June 15, the date I chose, but, the workout did not show up there. Is this a known problem and can I expect this to be fixed, and in what timeframe?

Thanks,
Lindacathe copy 1.jpgcathe copy 2.jpgcathe copy 3.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,
For months now, I haven't been able to copy a workout from one day or another. I thought I'd just wait it out, but, still cannot do it after months. For instance, I used to be able to go to the detail fo the particular workout, and click the day I want it copied to, then a copy of the workout would appear where I requested it.
I will attach pictures of what I am talking about. #1 shows the screen and the copy button. #2 shows the date I chose, then I hit "confirm" .#3 show June 15, the date I chose, but, the workout did not show up there. Is this a known problem and can I expect this to be fixed, and in what timeframe?

Thanks,
LindaView attachment 8563View attachment 8562View attachment 8561
I'm having the exact same problem...It says processing but never copies it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.