Cannot log in to Nutrition

andtckrtoo

Cathlete
I can log in, but it directs me to the "Personal settings" page claiming that my age is too young (it's showing at 0, even though I know I filled that in). When I go to change it, it does not accept it.

I just tested your account by logging in as you and everything worked fine. My best guess is that you were probably automatically logged out of the system, but didn't realize it. Just log in and try again. Please let us know if this helps.

I can't either

I can't log into my nutrition either. It gives me the page where I give my personal statistics, but I can't do anything else.

X-Post

I still cannot access my daily meal calendar, and this has been since Tuesday. I have submitted a trouble ticket and have received no reply.

I still cannot access my daily meal calendar, and this has been since Tuesday. I have submitted a trouble ticket and have received no reply.

We're currently working on your problem, but don't have solution yet. We've assigned this to a developer who hopefully will solve the problem you're having later tonight.

Nutrition Issue Resolved

Due to recent upgrades in our Nutrition Software, some of your settings have been set back to their default values. Upon entering the Nutrition Software you will be presented with a screen which displays your current settings. Please read through each item carefully to verify that the information entered is correct, paying special attention to the Age Field. Make your adjustments, then click Update.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.