cannot add more than 1 dvd to today's date

I've been having this problem too for the past week. The workouts show up on Facebook but not on my calendar itself :confused:

Yes, this has been happening to me for the past 3 weeks or so. I will add more than one DVD and only the 1st one shows up. I then exit W/O manager and go back in to enter the next DVD. It will show up but then the next day it will only show 1 DVD for the previous day.

I've actually lost several workouts and can't remember what workouts I did to try to re-enter them. Everyday only shows one workout and some show no workouts.

adding multiple workouts error

Just so we understand the problem correctly...Are you seeing the multiple workout icons in the Calendar, but not in the right sidebar details section? Or are you not seeing the multiple workouts anywhere?

I personally am not seeing the multiple icons anywhere (on the calendar date square or on the right side).

I will enter it multiple times and it will not show up in either place. The only way I can get it to show is to enter ONE workout on a specific date (today)then enter another DVD on another date (yesterday or any other day - then go back and delete it) then go back to the correct date (today) and enter another DVD.

Or, I enter ONE DVD on today's date then exit WOM altogether and go back in to WOM and enter a 2nd, 3rd, etc DVD.

This has been happening to me for about almost a month. In fact, I just looked at my calendar and I am missing lots of DVDs from July and June that I *know* I entered and made sure they were entered.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.