cancelled my preorder

kariev

Cathlete
well, i just cancelled my STS preorder. i just decided i don't need 57 new videos. i just decided i'll wait until i can buy the individual mesocycles. i know i'm not going to follow the program as it is layed out so there is really no point in buying all the cycles.

Does anyone know when they plan on changing the rates on the presale? I want to order before then but its hard to tell when they plan on doing it?

I am just not ready to have the conversation with my husband about justifying buying more dvds ;) It gets so dang tiresome to have to justify that - yet my husband has how many freaking computer gadgets, but they are not the same - different models - which is exactly what I say about my workout dvds - different workouts! hahha!

I have been wondering when they are changing the presale prices too. I am going to be in a craft fair this weekend and am hoping to make enough to buy the videos. Hmmm, or maybe make enough to show a good faith try so DH doesn't mind if the household account makes up the difference.

Shayne

I seem to recall there being mention of 50 something dvds too??

I havn't pre-ordered either as I know I will only use those that I want so I will go for the individual purchases as well. It'll probably cost us more $$$$.

Thats what I will be doing just wait to purchase individually. In fact I might just wait until the boxing comes out and get the better shipping rate too. Did that make sense?
beth6395

"Double Knot your laces and let's move on"
-Cathe Friedrich

I cancelled mine too - not that I don't want them, but its hard to justify 200 bucks for 12 workouts (yes I know it takes time and effort and expense to craft the 25 premixes.........sigh.........p0x+ and nrolw are both under 75 bucks, sooooooooo......gonna wait for ebay......

I didn't pre-order and I'm hoping I won't as much as the little kid in me would like to have these. I'm trying to spend a little less, invest/save a lot more....

I’m not trying to change your mind, but it is simply not true that STS is only 12 workouts and 25 premixes. If this were the case it would only take us about 4 days to film STS - not twelve. Not counting the 6 ab routines there are over 40 workouts that comprise STS. We’re shooting enough original footage to make almost 30 one- hour DVDs, not just twelve.

Even when you see that an exercise is repeated in one of the following weeks it will usually contain shots from different cameras and will not be the same footage. With the exception of the special 4 premixes for Squats there are no other premixes in STS. Every workout will be edited video, not a premix.

At just a little over $5 (presale price) for a Cathe workout that is filmed by the one of the world’s best production companies, NFL Films, I can’t imagine how anyone would feel that this is an unfair or high price. I realize that the total price is not cheap at $199, but you need to also look at the quality of the product and the number of workouts you’re getting. When you do a fair comparison I think you will find that STS is a much better deal.

>I’m not trying to change your mind, but it is simply not true
>that STS is only 12 workouts and 25 premixes. If this were the
>case it would only take us about 4 days to film STS - not
>twelve. Not counting the 6 ab routines there are over 40
>workouts that comprise STS. We’re shooting enough original
>footage to make almost 30 one- hour DVDs, not just twelve.
>
>Even when you see that an exercise is repeated in one of the
>following weeks it will usually contain shots from different
>cameras and will not be the same footage. With the exception
>of the special 4 premixes for Squats there are no other
>premixes in STS. Every workout will be edited video, not a
>premix.
>
>At just a little over $5 (presale price) for a Cathe workout
>that is filmed by the one of the world’s best production
>companies, NFL Films, I can’t imagine how anyone would feel
>that this is an unfair or high price. I realize that the total
>price is not cheap at $199, but you need to also look at the
>quality of the product and the number of workouts you’re
>getting. When you do a fair comparison I think you will find
>that STS is a much better deal.

I, for one, think the price is a STEAL and I can't wait to get them!! SNM, you might consider putting this information in your FAQ.

<At just a little over $5 (presale price) for a Cathe workout that is filmed by the one of the world’s best production companies, NFL Films, I can’t imagine how anyone would feel that this is an unfair or high price. I realize that the total price is not cheap at $199, but you need to also look at the quality of the product and the number of workouts you’re getting. When you do a fair comparison I think you will find that STS is a much better deal.>

WHT do I have the feeling I will end up buying these???!! }(

You are going to be sorry for your cancellation. These are going to be the best EVER workouts anywhere in the world. Can't imagine why you did that??? The price is unbelievably inexpensive for what you are getting. (???)

Janie

The idea is to die young as late as possible

http://www.picturetrail.com/janiejoey

I completely agree with Chris/SNM. I think that this is an absolute STEAL!!!!! I am sooo excited even though I know that it is going to a LOT of hard work. I was sold the minute Cath said that this is similar to the way she trains--SIGN ME UP!!!!!

However, if you don't think you'll use and can't afford it, then stay strong and don't get it just because everyone else is. You have to do what works best for you.

Thankfully, my husband just shakes his head and laughs at the money I spend on Cathe videos and workout "stuff". He truly doesn't mind and thinks that I deserve it. It's a hobby that is healthy and one that is positive so it's a win-win in my book and his!

Personally, I can't wait!!!!!!! :7

This is my One Big Spend for the new year and I'm glad I did it before I decided to completely clamp down on my spending and turn 2008 into The Year Everything Gets Paid Off ;-) . I know it would be really tough to come Here and read all the excited chat about STS after it's out because everyone got it but me. More than that, it's the exact thing I've been WAITING for Cathe to do so I can accelerate my results - even though I can only do about 70% of what Cathe and Crew do.

Speaking of accelerating results, I was stuck between 175 and 177 pounds for weeks now but weighed in at 173.5 this morning (started at 225 almost a year ago). I've noticed my weight always goes up on the rest day after my last workout (yesterday I was 175.5) and down the day after my rest day. I'm back to working out tonight so my weight will probably be 175.5 again tomorrow morning. Is that weird? Still, up until this morning, 174.5 WAS my lowest since I started so I'm veeeerrrrry happy.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.