Can you do these more a week per bodypart?

Jbwillow

Does anyone do more than the reccomended 3 workouts a week, one per muscle group? It really does not seem like enough to me... could anyone suggest how often I can do these DVDs?

THank you so much. I needed to read that lol... Because I was thinking there is no way I will be able to do that without doubting it. I guess I will just give it a try. I was given meso 2 for my birthday ( I have never done meso 1, hope thats ok). Is it ok to do cardio such as Crossfire or Drill Max, or are those too much while doing STS?

Does anyone do more than the reccomended 3 workouts a week, one per muscle group? It really does not seem like enough to me... could anyone suggest how often I can do these DVDs?

It is not feasible, healthy to work a body part more than 3 times per week.
Muscle need to recover in order to grow. More than 3 time is not recommended and is harmful.:cool:

Can you do these...

During meso 2 and 3 I did supplement on off days, doing some work on the body part farthest from last being worked ,for instance during meso 3 I would work chest and back on Thursdays following the Monday workouts, bi tri and shoulder on Tuesdays following Friday workouts. I didn't lift as intensely as the "on days", but did hit the body part again going heavy but less sets.I didn't do any cardio, but I am trying to gain weight and strength only at this point. During meso 1 I was trying to adjust to the endurance required and didn't really lift on off days but did do some kettlebell stuff and ab work. I do always do ab work on off days combining during meso 2 and 3 with the off day weight work.Everyone has different goals and bodies respond differently:)I am on my last week of meso 3 and by doing this I was able to accelerate my poundages far beyond what my program called for:cool::)

I have done STS several times working each body part 2x a week and I have had no problem at all. I am currently doing Meso 1 and doing cardio in the morning and a STS Disc in the evening. I am enjoying it a lot and I am feeling great. I have been exercising for years using Cathe, (I am 54 yrs old) so I've learned my limits and have enjoyed a long injury free span of working out at home. Everyone is different and needs to find their own groove.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.