Can it be? Is the time really near?

JT

Cathlete
The 21st of October is FRIDAY!! We know what that means. The Low Impact Series will be in my hands hopefully in one week.

Are you geeked??

We love you Cathe, Crew and SNM.

OMG!!! Geeked-out beyond belief!! I'm already getting sore just watching the clips!!! Ready, set, GOOOOOOOOO!!! :eek::D:D

Yay!!!!!!!!!!! I remember when STS 1st came out, I was at work, checked my email and had a shipping notice. I let out a WHOOP!!!! and every one looked at me funny. They looked at me even funnier when I tried to explain. I don't think they got it.

They just ignore me now. :p:p

Nan

I am counting down the days, too! Very excited! I keep watching the videos and changing my mind about which workout I am going to do first.

Jane Royse said:
& it's Tuesday already - ONE DAY CLOSER! Yay!:eek:

And, it's Wednesday already - ONE DAY CLOSER! :O

Nan, if they only knew what they were missing!!

Sent from my iPad using CatheForum

Happy Dancing must burn some calories, right?:rolleyes:

Yay!!!!!!!!!!! I remember when STS 1st came out, I was at work, checked my email and had a shipping notice. I let out a WHOOP!!!! and every one looked at me funny. They looked at me even funnier when I tried to explain. I don't think they got it.

Nan

Love it! I suspect that my UPS man is already wondering about my sanity. But this delivery will be much less heavy than the spin bike and less bulky than the turbo tower.:D He should be bringing my protein powder today.

I've already started practicing some of the moves seen in some of the clips. Holy crap they're hard!! (that move in tri-sets where you are doing a chest press on the ball and then push up to seated while doing an overhead press - holy moly!!) very excited for next week!

My husband always says to me..."I think you are the only person I know who gets excited about workout videos!!!" I can't help it Cathe makes me LOVE working out!!! I'll be "Whooping" when I get the shipping notice for these dvd's!! :eek:

Nan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.