Calendar Problems

thebrain

Cathlete
As of yesterday, I cannot either check-off scheduled workouts as completed or schedule new workouts on the calendar. On Internet Explorer, it says "error on page" and on Google Chrome, it just doesn't work.

I also noticed that my user name came up on "Workouts Being Done Today" on the WM home page, and it listed two workouts that were not scheduled.

Thank you for any help!
Aimee

I'm also having trouble checking off workouts completed. STS 1 & 2. Cardio worked fine, as did the STS abs. Maybe because I could check them off during the "edit this workout" page?

Ben

Me too, can't check off workout and every ab workout I try to enter is the weighted one can't add any other

I'm also having trouble checking off workouts completed. STS 1 & 2. Cardio worked fine, as did the STS abs. Maybe because I could check them off during the "edit this workout" page?

Ben

Me too. I did disc 1 and yoga abs tonight. The abs I can mark as complete and the color of the box changes. When I mark disc 1 as complete, the calender goes back to dec 1999. If I hit calendar again, it then just shows disc 1 as scheduled and the abs as complete.

Nan

Me too. I did disc 1 and yoga abs tonight. The abs I can mark as complete and the color of the box changes. When I mark disc 1 as complete, the calender goes back to dec 1999. If I hit calendar again, it then just shows disc 1 as scheduled and the abs as complete.

Nan
Exactly my problem too.

Calendar...

Calendar Comments:

Seems the calendar is extremely slow when trying to add/change workouts other than rotations and on days that are not the "current" day.

The modify box is showing again :D

The privacy screen under Settings doesn't show "Calendar" as an option any more.

Suggestion: Move the "one moment" while updating calendar workouts bar above the Cathe TV and Tips block so that it is viewable without scrolling down the page :rolleyes: Some users may not see it and keep clicking. (Not sure if this will duplicate w/o?)

Thanks - It's looking Good!
♪ Cynthia ♪

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.