buying multiple steps

gofigure

I was hoping some of you out there might be able to help me. I am the group exercise coordinator at a small gym looking to replace many worn out step aerobics boards due to overall warping and peeling no-slip tops. The gym owner has one catalog with steps in it, but the price is too steep. I've looked on ebay and only found 1 or 2 available. I'm in need of about 10. Risers aren't necessary. I was hoping to find multiples on ebay from a gym that may have gone out of business as I have found other equipment available due to that reason. Anyway, I'll stop rambling and just ask for your help. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

I just purchased a Troy Lite Barbell system from Fitness First. They were so great and sent it to me for cheaper and faster then I thought. They have Original Step, benches only at a discount for 5+ they are $38.00 a piece. There website is fitness1st.com or call them at 1-800-421-1791.

Hope that helps,

Nicole

Those who do not find time for exercise will have to find time for illness.
-Earl of Derby-

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery.fcgi?p=999&gid=14616080

Cole, you are AWESOME!!! Thank you so much! I'm sure the gym owner will be able to justify new steps for $38.00 a piece! You are about to make some die-hard step aerobics attendees VERY HAPPY!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.