buy cat food online

the only pet store that carries wellness core is usually out of it. is thier a good place to buy it online? amazon is waaaay too expensive!

laura

After checking out these web pages, it's much cheaper to go to the store. I have already been to Petco twice this week. They are very familiar with me since i go so much.

Laura

Since you go to the store, why not ask them about buying some in advance so that it will be there for you when they get a shipment. They might also be willing to just set a certain amount aside for you. Petco has offered that to me, though I don't really need it.

Two of my local pet stores offer buy ten get one free. One of them also has some feline employees that I love to visit with every time I am there. Now that's marketing!

I don't know what happened here, but my post would not edit.

They sell both dog food and cat food. They have good specials and lots of free samples.

Our cat eats Wellness Core too.

The link just goes to the generic youtube page. You have me curious since I bought a bag of dog food and found it contaminated with mold in the bottom of the bag. I can't say their customer service was too concerned, much to my disappointment.

The link just goes to the generic youtube page. You have me curious since I bought a bag of dog food and found it contaminated with mold in the bottom of the bag. I can't say their customer service was too concerned, much to my disappointment.

Oh the other thing is that I've heard about the mold problem too. Also worms, . . . hmmm now I'm really bothered. I've been trying to find the right dog food. For some reason I've spoken to 2 vets who reccomend Science Diet, . . . so I thought nothing of it and just bought Science Diet. Then I realized how much it stained my clothing and just smelled bad so I read the label and I was suprised to read that Science Diet said meat flavoring it did not even have real meat in it. The Wellness brand had really good ingredients in it so I decided to buy that and then I just happened to run up against this thing. Ugh, . . I'm thinking of just making my own. I'd hate for my dogs insides to get all cut up with some bone fragment.

Oh the other thing is that I've heard about the mold problem too. Also worms, . . . hmmm now I'm really bothered. I've been trying to find the right dog food. For some reason I've spoken to 2 vets who reccomend Science Diet, . . . so I thought nothing of it and just bought Science Diet. Then I realized how much it stained my clothing and just smelled bad so I read the label and I was suprised to read that Science Diet said meat flavoring it did not even have real meat in it. The Wellness brand had really good ingredients in it so I decided to buy that and then I just happened to run up against this thing. Ugh, . . I'm thinking of just making my own. I'd hate for my dogs insides to get all cut up with some bone fragment.

Science Diet is the worst!!!

i am not worried about feeding my cat wellness core chicken.only fishy thing in it is salmon oil.i have not found any mold in her food.if i ever did i would take it back to the store and assume it was a bad shipment.

laura

i am not worried about feeding my cat wellness core chicken.only fishy thing in it is salmon oil.i have not found any mold in her food.if i ever did i would take it back to the store and assume it was a bad shipment.

laura

I still feel Wellness too, . . .even though it made me think and worry a bit, . . .there really is no hard food kibble out there that I have found that has a spot free record. Every single one I've researched has had someone with some sort of complaint against it. Heck I remember when I was a teen that I found a maggot in my choclate bar.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.