Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle

rhbrand

Cathlete
I found it way in the back of the closet in what is now my workout room. My word, I'd forgotten I even had the book lol.

I know I read it, and started the program, or at least the eating, and kind of remember getting the flu which threw everything out the window.

So, who has read it and who has followed it, and would you recommend it. I'm going to be rereading it this weekend.

It is a common sense approach for those who want to loose body fat BUILDING muscles at the same time.
Yes it does work and take long time therefore require patience. This require ditching the scale.

In my opinion it would not work for everyone. Again it depend on the goal and body type. It has worked for me for years.
Lost weight, sizes, inches, saddle bags, muffin top:mad:, cellulite, gained muscles, gained firmness etc....you name it!:rolleyes::eek:

Last edited:
It is a common sense approach for those who want to loose body fat BUILDING muscles at the same time.
Yes it does work and take long time therefore require patience. This require ditching the scale.

In my opinion it would not work for everyone. Again it depend on the goal and body type. It has worked for me for years.
Lost weight, sizes, inches, saddle bags, muffin top:mad:, cellulite, gained muscles, gained firmness etc....you name it!:rolleyes::eek:
I don't have much in the say of saddle bags, but muffin top and cellulite I have in spades. Sounds like the book is well worth the read. Time to actually read it and see what I can learn and use from it.

I got the book about 2 years ago! I was talking to a male friend about it and he showed interest in it so I loaned it to him (before I read it).....haven't seen it since! I know he would be mortified if I asked him for it now. With all that said....I don't remember what it's about!!! Grrrr! Anyone? Is it a diet plan with exercise in mind? Should I go buy it again?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.