Buff Badgers week of May 20-24

I had Supercuts on the schedule for today, but I was feeling kind of sore and wasn't really up for it, but I didn't want to skip, either. So, I decided to try one of the workouts on the Jessica Smith channel on YouTube. I did the "2-in-1 Toning" workout. It was really great! I broke a sweat, worked some muscles, but it wasn't killer. I will definitely check out her other offerings. She has a ton of workouts!

Laurie- Yesterday was COLD! But I see we're back in the 70's next week.

Brenda- FUN! I've been tossing around the idea in my head of becoming a weight loss counselor in some capacity. I'm really happy staying home right now, but when I have kid(s) out of the house someday I might want to do something else.

Karen- I generally like to chew my food, too. I just wish I could chew more protein... meat is pricey!

Have a great long weekend, everyone!

Happy Friday!!

This morning I went with Afterburn. I was supposed to do legs and this workout usually burns my legs so I thought it qualified. :)

Tomorrow is veggie garden day once I get home from my early morning grocery shopping. It'll be nice to have it in the ground.

Karen - I like to chew my food too, which is why I don't do smoothies much.

Laurie - It's just not right that you should have to have blanket, gloves, hat, coat and hoodie this time of hear. :p I had seen too that we're suppose to be back in the 70's next week. Can't wait.

Sam - I can't say that I've ever seen any of Jesssica Smith's stuff. I'll have to check it out. I think you'd make a great weight loss counselor. You have a great personality for it plus you've experienced yourself. That's why I'd prefer to work with the overweight people as a PT. Because I've been there so I can relate.

Everyone have a safe and relaxing Memorial Day weekend!
Brenda

Hello! Thursday ended up being my OFF day as I slept in and then after work, had to help DS with a school project. Today was the elliptical for 40mn (5 miles) Saturday will be Cross Fire Tabata's followed by leg work and Sunday is Core Syn.

Sam, I too ordered the new workouts. :) Nope, haven't heard too much other than that she is trying them out in her classes.

The weekend should be good. I get to pick up my new patio furniture at Sears tomorrow.:) Sunday is quiet and Monday both kids are in the Parade. I hope to spend time outside reading!

Enjoy your weekends ladies. Rest, relax and and we'll see you next week!

Susan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.