Buff Badgers Week of April 29th

Good Afternoon!

This morning I felt like doing KPC. I had to skip the crunch part since I ran out of time.

Is it just me or has this week seemed really really long.

Laurie - Glad you are enjoying JMBR. I seen the informercials on that and it looks pretty good but I dont want to spend the money right now.

Karen - OMG... 9" of snow. I deal with the colder temps. ;) Old man winter really needs to go away!

Sam - Did your bottom finally recover from the workout? :) I know it sounds weird but I kind of like it when my butt hurts for a couple of days after a workout. Then I know I worked them really hard. What did you go with for cardio?

Hi Susan!
Hi Heartymax!

Make it a great day!
Brenda

Karen---I can't imagine having snow this time of the year. This weather has been wacky this year.

Today was Chest, Shoulders and Biceps. I refuse to do slow 8 count push up. I did 20 regular push ups to start out with and wow oh wow how did I forget about all those Meso 1 push ups. I did most of the stability ball ones but skipped a few of those too. Otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to get through all the shoulder work.

The temps are warming up just a little again. Tonight is the 8th grade semi-formal at my school so I am looking forward to seeing all the kids dressed up. It is usually a very nice evening.

Hi there! Yesterday was elliptical and pilates. This morning was Cathe's Double HiiT from Intensity followed by CrossFire Tabatas! That was good!:D Tonight will be S90 Legs.

Karen, DH said they had 17" in Rice Lake, feel so bad for you up there! Looks like it'll be July before our pier goes in!:eek: Hopefully it melts as quickly as it came! Did you lose power?

Brenda, YES! This has been a long week!

Weekend looks quiet, need to go clothes shopping for the kids and I would like to go to the Sketchers Outlet and see what they have.

Take care~ Susan

Good morning. Yesterday I put in the DVD to do Rhythmic Step and ended up doing Interval Max (which I've never done) on a whim instead. Whoa. It seemed easier at first, but wow. Some of those blasts were really tough. Like the one where you just do about 8,000 plyo jacks :eek:

Karen- Oh, I feel so sorry for those of you with snow. The slowness of spring has been getting me down, but at least we haven't had snow for a couple weeks. I hope you get a sudden warm-up that stays!

Brenda- Ha! Yes, butt DOMS are my favorite!

Heartymax- Have fun at the formal tonight. I always had fun seeing the 8th graders all dolled up for graduation. Everyone thinks I'm nuts, but kids that age are my favorite :)

Susan- I have to head to the Crocs outlet this weekend. DS has wide feet, and I haven't been seeing Crocs much in the stores yet. They're perfect summertime shoes for him.

Bryan and I have a date night loosely in the works for tomorrow night. Looking forward to it. Otherwise it should be a quiet weekend.

Have a great day, everyone.

Morning Ladies,

No workout for me yet, but plan on doing Workout 2 of JMBR when I get home. I am suppose to be the only one home tonight, that is if dd's track meet isn't cancelled. ;) Otherwise we will be headed to dance class.

Karen, That is a lot of snow, and from what I have heard it is that really heavy stuff. We had that once in May many years ago, and there where branches and power lines down all over the place. I have been eating pretty much the way I feel, eating as healthy as possible, but not denying myself a treat. ;)

Sam, That combo is really good. I love the bicep work in that one the most. ;) Have a great date night.

Brenda, No this week does seem really long. :eek: Have to love KPC, such a great workout.

heartymax, I skip those slow count push-ups also. I usually do regular ones, I just can't hold those things. :D

Susan, Great workouts. Have a good time shopping this weekend. ;)

Have a wonderful weekend.

Happy Friday!!

This morning was Disc 9 (I think) for Legs of Meso 1. While they were doing the disc work I did cardio blast that burned the legs. Some of those moves aren't the easiest to do anymore with my silly hip. That's okay... I just do other things. :)

Karen - I feel for you... 14" of snow this time of year.. YUCK!

Heartymax - I must be an oddball.. I like the slow count push ups. I love how worked my chest feels. I agree though, when there are too many push-ups I don't do as well as I could on some of the shoulder work.

Susan - Great job on the workouts. Good combination! Have fun shopping.

Sam - Interval Max... you brave women you. :) I've done that one a few times but not one I reach for often. Have fun on your date night tomorrow!

Laurie - Have a good workout tonight. There are times I wish I was one of those people that didn't have a sweet tooth. I do treat myself ususally once a week to satisfy that darn sweet tooth.

Everyone have a wonderful weekend!
Brenda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.