Buff Badgers Nov. 17

heartymax

Cathlete
DS football team lost by 6 points in the first round. It was a long and cold evening on the field. The game was an hour away so we didn't get back home until after 11. Then we traveled back up in that area for my a college football game on Saturday. My alum team was in town and lost also so it was an ugly weekend of football for me. I love football so it was fun all around even with a loss.

The temps are dropping even more this week so it is supposed to be a bit nippy. I dragged myself out of the bed and got in 30 minutes of elliptical cardio followed by some core work this morning.

Morning Ladies,

Let me see if I can remember all the workouts that I did this weekend. X10 Fat Burning with Tae Bo Celebrity Fit, STS Shoulders, Biceps and Triceps with Kickbox FastFix Workout 1, X10 Low Impact and S90D Ultimate Ball. My core is really sore this morning from the UB workout.

heartymax, Sorry to hear about the football games. Our state had a really good weekend in sports, so not having wins is tough. Our temps are in the 20's, so hope you will not have to endure that too. I'm hoping that it will warm up for next week at least.

Have a great day!

Saturday was Piyo Hardcore & elliptical. Yesterday was a rest day. Today, I feel like s$@t. I feel nauseous and I have mucus draining down the back of my throat. Which is probably why my tummy is not happy. Too much mucus!:(

Tomorrow should be KenpoX.

Hearty, sorry your teams lost. But at least you had fun!

Laurie, boy you go girl! Awesome workouts! :)

See you tomorrow~

Laurie--I am sweating over here just reading your workouts. You rock!

Susan--I am impressed that you are planning a workout in the middle of your sickness. I probably would be using it as an excuse.LOL

I am sitting here listening to the wind blowing as I know it is supposed to be very cold this morning. This morning was Cardio Leg Blast.

Afternoon Ladies,

Yesterday was Jillian's Killer Buns & Thighs Level 1 workout. Nice to get in one of her workouts, she really does do some great body weight only workous.

Susan, Good job on the workouts! Sorry to hear that you still are not feeling all that great. Hopefully you are at the tail end of the cold, and that is why you have the troubles.

heartymax, We had about 8 degrees here this morning, so understand about the cold. Nice workout you got in. That is one of my favs.

Have a great day!

Hi! Today HasKell. I had written down PlyoX, but I wasn't feeling it. Feeling a bit better though.

Laurie, I agree about Killer Buns, though Jillians yapping drives me nuts!

Hearty, I don't own that workout, but I keep looking at it. Should probably just grab it!

Take care~

Morning Ladies,

Yesterday was my rest day, so no workout for me.

Susan, Oh you got that right on Jillian's talking. She is bashing the tweeters in the Level 1 workout. She doesn't seem to handle the critics very well. Okay now you have to tell me about HasKell?

Have a great day!

Laurie, I must have fallen asleep while typing, cause that was supposed to say KenpoX! :)

Today was Pico Sweat and now to do some Pilates.

Posting early as I overslept today. Well, I woke up 2 hours early, couldn't get back to sleep, finally did, then overslept! I will be doing Cathe's Lean Legs & Abs tonite.

Have a great day! :)

Morning Ladies,

STS Meso 1 Chest, Shoulders and Biceps along with No Equipment Abs was the workout last night. Feeling the DOMS this morning. I really like this undulating rotation that someone posted on Cathe's rotation forum.

Susan, LOL about the Kenpo X, guess your hands where not on the keyboard in the right place. I have done that before. WTG on the workout. Sorry to hear that you had a rough night sleeping. I started getting the lack of sleep when this Menopause started. I started taking the supplement Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc (which I got at Target) with my dinner, and I have have been sleeping better. I actually started taking it for the hot flashes, but it has also helped with my sleeping through the night.

Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.