Buff Badgers - Month of May

mbmundt

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Last week I finished my 14 day challenge with Lori Harder. Was happy to get back to Cathe's workouts. I put together a rotation for the next month using Cathe's workouts and I call it May Firm & Burn Challenge. Yesterday started with XTrain Burn Sets Chest, back, and shoulders and the chest is feeling it today. Today was Athletic Training.

My dad is doing much better. Thanks for asking. Hopefully he'll continue to behave and take better care of himself.

So sorry to hear about your mom. I can imagine how stressful that has been for you. I wish I had some great words to say to make you feel better. Stay strong and don't forget to take care of yourself as well. I know it's easy to get wrapped up into everything that is going on but it's important to not forget about you so you can better help your loved ones. Sending prayers and hugs your way. I'm here if you need to unload. ;)

Good Morning!

Today was lean legs and abs. Chest is still sore from Monday's workout.

Hope you're doing well :)

Yesterday was elliptical cardio and today AOLH.

I am just glad summer is near because of everything going on. I need a break.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Good Morning!

Gosh I haven't been great about checking in. Work has been so crazy. I'm on week two of my Firm and Burn Challenge. Last Thursday I did Supercuts, Friday did Burn Sets bi's & tri's and Sat was 5 miles on the elliptical. Sunday was my rest day. This Monday started with RIP Chest, shoulders, and triceps. Tuesday was FlexTrain, today was RIP Lift it HiiT Legs. :eek:

Work has been crazy. Been in training the last two days and have two more days to go.

I decided to try out being a BeachBody Coach. I signed up last Thurs. We'll see how it goes. My biggest issue with it is I so enjoy Cathe's workouts. I'm not going away from Cathe completely. Going to blend in some BeachBody workouts as well. I tried signing up for Cathe's affiliate program (I was years ago but nothing ever came of it). Didn't work very hard at it though either. Still would like to do that as well. Nothing wrong with have a huge variety of exercise programs to do. If Cathe did something like BB does, I'd change gears in a heartbeat.

Hope you get your break soon. When is school done?

4 more weeks for the students. I work til almost end of June.

Monday was elliptical cardio. Wednesday was Xtrain biceps and triceps. Today was AOLH.

Good Morning!

Yesterday I did 40 min worth of Metabolic Total Body. I was short on time. This morning I did RIP back, delts, and biceps. Muscles are spent.

It's been a long week. Thankfully I don't have any training at work today so I can get some of my other work done.

So looking forward to getting into this online coaching. :)

Have a great weekend!

Good Morning! Hope you had a great Mother's Day weekend.

Saturday I did my 5 miles in 30 min on the elliptical. Felt good to get a good sweat going. Sunday was my no workout day. This morning I started Week 3 of my Firm & Burn Challenge. Did XTrain Burn Sets again with chest, back, and shoulders.

Been trying to get myself set up with BB Coach online so I can start doing challenges and get people signed up. I have decided which one was going to be my first challenge. Shaun T is doing a Shaun week and it's a mix of cardio and weights. Sounds really good. I'm jacked up about that one. I need to finish my set up to I can post about the challenge.

Saturday afternoon had lunch with a friend that I haven't seen since last year so that was nice to catch up with her. Then Sunday afternoon we did the mother's day thing on both sides of the family.

Have a great day!!

Good Morning!

Yesterday I did Athletic Training! Still love that workout. This morning I did Lean Legs & Abs. When she was doing the chair work, I did some inner thigh and glute exercises. Then when she was doing the band work on the floor, I did roll ins with the stability ball to work my hammy's more.

Work has been crazy. Also trying to go through the BeachBody Coaching thing.

Hope all is well!

Good morning. I have decided to leave the check in. I find myself with so much going on and just don't manage checking in even when I squeeze in my workouts. It's been great sharing our stories. I remember when it dropped to just the two if us. I didn't want to leave without letting you know.

Hi!

I appreciate you letting me know. Since it was just the two of us. I won't continue posting either. I've been getting so involved in other things that I've been forgetting to post as well.

It has been great sharing stories. Please feel free to follow me on Facebook. Look for Brenda Mundt. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.