Buff Badgers 7/13

lvnascar

Cathlete
Morning BB's,

Today will be a 45 Min Run.

I may be going to Chicago tomorrow, that is if I can get my work done today. :D Boss says it will be ok.

Lost in softball, not a good game for us at all.

Have a great day!

Laurie

It's almost Friday!

Laurie - sorry your team didn't have a good game! Hope it isn't too hot when you run. The next week looks very uncomfortable.

Did everyone read my post after speaking to Cynthis? Want your thoughts to make the final decision on the restuarant and time?

I did Kathy Smith Latin Rhythm workout this morning.

Laurie - Sorry your team lost last night but like I tell my kids "Even the Brewers lose games" ha ha. Unfortunately, more often than we'd like. When I first read your post I thought it said "run 45 miles" since you usually give mileage instead of time. Didn't know you were an ultra-marathoner did you? ;) Have fun in Chicago! DH and I keep talking about going down there some weekend but it never happens. Maybe after baseball/softball season ends.

Marie - Since I'll be working regular non-summer hours that week, the soonest I can get there is between 5:45 and 6. If you guys want to get a table and order drinks before I get there though that's fine. Since I've never eaten at Tumbleweed I'm up for giving it a try. :)
Is anyone planning to call or email Jill to see if she can make it?

Did High Step Challenge this morning. Man, there are a lot of jumping jacks in that one.

Have a great day everyone!

Sue

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.