Buff Badgers 7/12

lvnascar

Cathlete
Morning BB's,

Today will be Super Set Premix #1 and a 25 Min Interval Run.

I'm putting the 25th down as booked in my calander. Yes I'm going to finally use it. The summer has been getting busier and busier. Mexican sounds like a good idea.

Our team did really well in the softball games. We played 3 total and lost the last game. But for some reason we where the only ones that only lost one game, but where eliminated from losing 2. They should have had one or two less teams, and that why everyone would have been equal.

Have a greag day

Laurie

Laurie - I think you were saving your book for something important like the Summer BB GT! :)

Cynthia mentioned wanting margarits and Tumbleweeds has cheap ones so that was the tentative plan. Hopefully Cynthia will stop by and let us know if that is still where she wants now that we have a date - 7/25! I will have WW weigh in on Wed morning so that might not be a good thing but this is a special occasion! Down 2.8 this morning. Better than I expected but am happy with anything less.

I did the upper body workout for Kathy Smith's Super Slimdown. It is her Secrets to a Great Upper Body. I liked it.

Just talked to Cynthia - 25th is a GO!

Place - Tumbleweeds or any place else if someone has an idea of a place that works better location-wise or are wanting to try. Chiles, Bravos..... No Mcdonalds, though! :)

Also need a time. How is 5:30? Earlier? Later?

We'll be a small but fun group!!!

Good afternoon everyone.

My body is not used to my work-week schedule yet so I slept in and did a segment of Stretchmax. Good thing because my hamstrings are really tight.

Cheap margaritas sound good to me, too. Can someone post or email me the address of the restaurant? When I did a google search I came up with 3 different ones. Depending how far away the restaurant is will determine what time I can make it. If you guys want to get there early for drinks or gabbing, I can join you later, too. I work until 5:30 but can skip lunch and leave at 5.

Sue

Yes that is the place - corner of Moorland and Beloit. It is north of the Ridge on Moorland and across the street from the NB Target.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.