Buff Badgers 6/6

lvnascar

Cathlete
Morning BB's,

This morning I did a 3 mile run. After my hair appointment I will be doing CTX Upper Body and the BBW from June rotation.

Cynthia, yes we have been having some lovely weather lately. Some rain may fall today, but then tomorrow is suppose to be in the 80's. I have been to Flagstaff and was amazed at how different it was from the southern part of AR.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Hi BBs,
THis morning was part of TK Round 13. This round is et up differently and I had to FF to get to the workout. Not sure when she changed the rounds so you can go right to the workout.

Fish and Fowl class was excellent - and tasty!

Cynthia - I saw Phoenix was 106 degrees yesterday and thought of you. YUK! I was in AZ in April around Phoenix and went to Tucson. Weather was nice then. Too bad you couldn't live in Flagstaff and DH could commute.

I completely forgot about GMA this morning. I hope others can give me a report.

Hi, Laurie & Marie! I'm off today to help at school with 6th Grade Dinner. Finally, it's here and after today I can relax. It's currently raining lightly but hopefully will let up later.

Anyway, since I'm off I got to sleep in late :) and see Cathe on GMA. She sat with her left side to the camera so you really didn't get a good front view of her but man her arms looked great! Her outfit really showed off her physique nicely. She looked great and very professional. They showed a clip of her leading a w/u in one of the Hardcore step workouts (probably Imax3 or Step Blast). Mainly Dr. Nick talked but she did get to answer a few questions. Hopefully, they'll have the video up later today or tomorrow on the GMA site. Here's a link to the story in case you missed it but no mention of Cathe:

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Atio/story?id=2044217

After getting the kids off to school I did Punch, Kick and Jam plus the hi/lo add-on in SJP and SJP abs.

Marie - The YBB that Beachbody sent is YBB Live Cardio Cabaret Burlesque Style (hence the stripper moves!).

Well, I'm off to get some stuff done before heading over to school. Have a great Tuesday everyone!

Sue

edited to add: I checked and the video clip shown on GMA was from Muscle Max

Hi girls! I missed Cathe this morning. Darn it, I forgot! I knew I would. :( What a bummer that there isn't a video clip or anything on the site.

Marie, I got the same free YBB as Sue did and it's currently for sale on ebay lol. I have read enough reviews to know I wouldn't like YBB at all.

Sorry so short again........I spent two hours today putting everything away into my new nicer file cabinets. Bad news is they are a lot smaller and I couldn't fit everything in. Good news is it forced me to purge the junk that I really didn't need. So less to move (assuming I ever sell my house!)

Take care Badgers!
jill

Hi Everyone!

For those of you that missed Cathe on GMA, you didn't miss much it was, as I suspected, a 2 min. segment. Her doc discussed the importance of adding variety to your workouts, so you don't get sidelined with injuries. Well, that's the way I interpetted it.

A little cooler today (104)and cloudy. We actually hit 111 yesterday. There is actually a thunderstorm warning tonight. Very unusual for June here. The monsoons don't start until July.

Working out is hard, but I get an hour in anyways. I drink A LOT of water, but I feel pretty pooped for about 2 hours afterwards. I can only handle a half hour of cardio, so I just do more weights. I doubt I will do Imax until Fall.:-(

Take Care!

Cynthia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.