Buff Badgers 6/27

lvnascar

Cathlete
Morning BB's,

Today will be a 30 min Interval run and PS Chest, Shoulders, & Triceps. I'm suppose to be doing Imax3 (according to the rotation), but I'm just not feeling up to all the jumping jacks. :D

Sue, so sorry to hear about the conversion problems. I went and purchased my new sneaks last night. It is amazing how your shoes wear out and you don't even realize it until your feet tell you so. :)

I'm trying to decide what the family will be doing for the 4th. Do we just relax around the house and have a steak on the grill or go and do the 4th of July things. I'm thinking a day at the beach and a picinic would be fun also. Hopefully it will be a warm sunny day.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Hi BBs,
Sorry I was MIA yesterday. I had one of those neck pain/headaches. I went up to the gym and had a 10 min chair massage which helped some but it is still lingering. I was OK enough to get through the turbokick class last night and did do Mission Possible hi-low this morning. I got bad news about my TK class. They are moving the instructor to another class and the one taking over doesn't do TK so it might be another format. I need to do some checking to find out for sure since they were meeting after the class to discuss it. The group exercise coordinator was watching the class and I'm sure noticed that it was a good size class.

I am not sure what we will be doing for the 4th other than that we won't be laying bricks or mulching! Relaxing sounds good. There is a run on the 4th in Hales Corners that DH does. A friend is the race director and I am working the run but not sure what I will be doing. I took Monday off so I will have a 4 day weekend.

Good afternoon BBs.

Did TJ Cardio Mix 2 + BC lower premix X 2 this morning and it felt great. I wish Chalene would make an hour long cardio workout. Always feel like I have to add on.

We always go to the Wauwatosa parade for the 4th. That day and Christmas are about the only times of the year DH sees his brother and I'm not complaining;-) His brother is very weird. Not sure what we'll do later that day though. Maybe see fireworks. . .

Later -
Sue

Sue - isn't CP3 almost an hour? Maybe you could just replay the turbo once or twice to make it closer to an hour and more intense. We don't see DH's relatives too often and I am not complaining either. His brothers are very different than him. Both SIL's are really overwieght and smoke and no thought of any kind of exercise. They also still socialize with DH's ex so I don't trust them. Not sure why his ex thinks this is just fine since if he did that with her family, he would get an earful from her! Sorry - sensitive subject!

Marie - You might be right about CP3. I just wish ALL her workouts were close to an hour. It's easier to omit sections than go back and replay once you're done. I sure am hard to please, aren't I? LOL

I feel sorry for you dealing with in-law issues and then adding in the ex-spouse makes it even worse. DH is from a small family and both his parents are gone so I only have a few in-laws to deal with and I like 80% of them. :) It's just this one brother who's a real odd duck - nothing at all like DH. How does the saying go. . . you can pick your friends but not your family. How true!

Sue

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.