BSN Dessert protein question

auntiebev

Cathlete
After reading about the dessert pudding on this forum, I finally ordered some and bought a Magic Bullet. Can you tell me how you make it so that it has the consistency of pudding?

And do you use milk or water? I just noticed that skim milk has 11 grams of sugar!!!

Bev

to make a pudding consistancy you add just enough water to make it thick and moist. i don't measure so i can't tell you exactly. its like .5 cup water with 1 scoop of powder. oh, and i wouldn't worry to much about the sugar content in milk. its the lactose that is what is giving you that. its not added sugar.:)

You have to try this stuff with just water. The best tasting protein powder I've ever tasted.

If you like pudding, try the Pro Pudding in Vanilla that Fitness Freak raves about. It's yummy.

Thanks for the help. I listed to DH and he said it would only work with milk! Is the vanilla Pro Pudding by BSN too???

Based on this thread, I purchased the BSN Lean Dessert protein today, and all I can say is WOW. I thought that the ads and the name were all hype, but this protein is very palatable, even when mixed with just water. I purchased the "Whipped Vanilla" flavor, and it tastes really good (and I'm usually a chocolate protein girl). I've been looking for a new protein powder b/c I burned out on the others I'd been using (while decent tasting, they all get old after a while), and this was a great alternative! Thanks for the recommendation ladies!

Your friend in fitness,
FitGirl-ATX

My Blog: http://fitgirlatx.blogspot.com/index.html
Picture Trail URL: http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=fitgirl-atx

"I am only competing with the me I have yet to be..."

I have to throw in my vote for the BSN Lean Dessert Protein in Cinnamon Roll flavor!!! Yummy in oatmeal or oatmeal pancakes or in a banana & milk smoothie... :9 :9 :9

Ok now I guess I need to go back online and order all of the flavors!Thanks for your input. I'm still experimenting with the chocolate pudding flavor and my Magic Bullet. The last one that I made actually tasted like a frosty from Wendy's!!!!

bev

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.