Brazillian Butt Lift Results

fitatfifty

Cathlete
I was reading the posts from Jan 2010 about "Brazillian Butt Lift" and so I would love to hear from anyone who did a rotation and got good results. I am interested in particular in BBL so your feedback is valuable. Thank-you!! :)

I did it for a few weeks and didn't get any results. If anything, it felt as if my butt had gotten bigger. :eek: (NOT what I was going for...) So I shelved it. I've been thinking about trying it again, though. I'd be interested to read others' results!

I did it for a few weeks and didn't get any results. If anything, it felt as if my butt had gotten bigger. :eek: (NOT what I was going for...) So I shelved it. I've been thinking about trying it again, though. I'd be interested to read others' results!

O'h thanks Stephanie,
I'm not looking for miracles..well maybe, LOL!! but I think to lift one's butt is rather a mystery of sorts. I guess it will take discipline and even more patience. However I do have the "Core Fusion Thighs & Glutes" but have not gotten into them yet. BBL looks fun and no dread factor and of course along with the hope of a much better and higher butt. Do post your results if you try them again. :)

I did it for a while and then added in Tonique, so I'm not sure which to credit, but after just a few weeks my husband was commenting that I looked better back there. I haven't done either in a while, but just the other day he was commenting on the "thutt" area (terminology he is not familiar with other than looking at it! :)). I think in that case it had more to do with the pants I was wearing.

TMI? Sorry!

For booty-lifting I SWEAR by Pure Barre and Squeeze Stronger. I got my best results doing the lower body work for both 2-3x per week. I would do the PB immediately followed by SS. Burns like none other but works so good! DH told me last night that you could bounce a quarter off my butt! LOL!:D:cool:

Note to self: Buy Pure Barre and Squeeze Stronger!! Kate-- You're such an enabler!!! :p Seriously, the best butt workout I've ever done is Cathe's Butts & Guts. I did it tonight and oh lovely DOMS!! :) The floor work burns like crazy! My butt is pretty much beyond help. I think it would take a forklift to lift it, so perhaps that's why BBL didn't work so great. I need to shrink it before I can lift it. LOL However, I did love Alejandro (sp?) and the Cardio Axe (dance portion of BBL). It was fun. Think I'll do it on my rest day this week.

Off to check out Pure Barre and Squeeze Stronger on Collage. Darnit!!! :D

I did a solid BBL rotation for a month and then mixed it with Tonique after that. I felt I was getting results from it before adding in Tonique and I was happy with it. I will do it again in the future for sure! Everyone is different though. My lower body responds better to lower weight/higher rep. I am doing STS right now and will NOT be doing mesos 2 and 3 for lower body. In fact I was very close to not even doing meso 1 L/B! I will sub in things like B&G, LL, BBL and Tonique for sure!

Last edited:
A good friend of mine tried BBL for a few weeks and didn't see results so she stopped. I know everyone is different though. I got great results from Physique 57. I want to try Cathe's Butts and Guts next.

Fit_mommy, we are similar. I did a rotation of meso 1 where I subbed in tonique for the legs/cardio work -- I loved that rotation! I would probably do the same if I went on with meso 2/3, though I have to say, I absolutely loved the trisets in meso 2. I used lighter weights.

Fit_mommy, we are similar. I did a rotation of meso 1 where I subbed in tonique for the legs/cardio work -- I loved that rotation! I would probably do the same if I went on with meso 2/3, though I have to say, I absolutely loved the trisets in meso 2. I used lighter weights.

I am thoroughly enjoying meso 1 legs but I am not going above 15# db's for it. Even that's a bit heavy for me but I don't think it'll do any harm b/c that's not HEAVY for leg work in general. I am also adding in one Tonique w/o each week. ;) Meso 2 tri sets?? Hmmm...I will have to preview and perhaps I'll go lighter and give it a go! I'm so easily enabled! :D

I have had BBL for several months and even though I haven't followed the prescribed rotation, I have seen visible results in the butt, thigh and abs. My boyfriend has commented on the improvement. I have been doing High and Tight, Bum Bum and Sculpt at least once a week for several months and will continue to do so.

Lisa

I have had BBL for several months and even though I haven't followed the prescribed rotation, I have seen visible results in the butt, thigh and abs. My boyfriend has commented on the improvement. I have been doing High and Tight, Bum Bum and Sculpt at least once a week for several months and will continue to do so.

Lisa

Thanks Lisa,
High & Tight would be my interest as lunges/squats do not lift my butt but I am just beginning to learn more about barre workouts. I recently purchased "Core Fusion Thighs & Glutes" along with "Tonique Mat Work" so I will get into these right away and see what happens after a few months.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.