Bras

Hello ladies,

I'm hoping some of you exercise fanatics can help me. I have been unable to find a bra that fits me. I am a small A, with a large rib cage. If I get a 34, the cups fit, but are too close together, and it is way too tight. I have even tried a bra extender, and that was still very uncomfortable. I like a 36, but then the cups are too big. I have tried Playtex half sizes, but there is no size that matches my measurements. I cannot go braless (headlights), but am becoming increasingly frustrated with the selection available. I am willing to wear a sports bra, but that wont work under tank tops and such. Anyone here had similar problems? Would greatly appreciate any advice.

Thanks a bunch,

Sarah

Ever tried the seemless bras at victoria's secret The reason why I suggest these is b/c the cups are alittle more "liberal" than a regular bra. They have cups but the wire only comes up about half that of another bra. It may giv eyou more room in between!?

Also, another idea...go to a bra store or department store and have them "fit" you. They will measure you and then give you a few choice that should work on your body. Just make sure you go to a decent place (and if it doesn't work for you, try a second time) b/c I did it once and the girl had NO IDEA what she was doing. She came up with the same size that I wear (b/c I had already told her my size). My mom did it and they "changed her life" by giving her the perfect bra. They put her in a completely difference size but she feels great in it. I tried it a second itme and it really did make a huge difference.

I have the same issue where the bra cups never seem to be int he right place. I am halfway between a 36 and 38!

Yep I have that problem and my mother does as well just the opposite for her, she's extreamly small rib cage and where's a B cup, but trying to find something in a 30 or 32 size is nearly impossible, your lucky to to find 2 bras in the whole entire store. And those usually are either bad quality or just don't fit right, for her.

One thing I did when I was having the problem you were having until I brought my actual chest a couple sizes down, not the brest but the area under them. I used what they called fashion forms, so I got the size that was comfortable to me, and then got an a/b fashion form, they go under the brest and then push it up as well as give you a little bit more all breast. This worked great in filling in the bra that the cups were too big in. Fashion foams are a little bit expensive but very well worth it, and after the first day I didn't even notice them. I found my pair in JC Penny's so you may want to look there. As they are much better then a push up bra, and you may even want to try one of those if you already haven't. As that's another thing I used, as the push ups are usually put in, to push up the brest which means the cup is smaller. So your 36 shoud be able to work that way for you, and you don't have to go into tight and too small of a 34.

Also just a note fashion foams last a really long time if you get the ones with whipped silicon I used mine for over 2 years and they still look as good as they day I bought them. They also are fabric covered, so all you do is toss them in the sink and wash them, on a daily basis. Or I did mine anyway since I only bought one pair.

Good luck,

Kit

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.