Bosu or rebounder-Please

BadLeslie

Cathlete
Cathe, there are not enough of videos for the above out there. You would have a great market. Please consider them! Thanks. :)

Oh yes, Cathe, please, a rebounding series. I, along with other video exercisers already modify some of your stuff to the rebounder and it would be great to workout with you on the rebounder.

At first I did not care for Cathe to do a rebounding series, but since receiving my Urban Rebounding Kit 3 weeks ago, I would now love for Cathe to do a rebounding series. I can't seem to make myself do anything but rebounding for now. I think this is an excellent suggestion.

The very first day I got my BOSU, I thought "I bet Cathe would make a KILLER workout using this!" I'd love to see her do something using the BOSU! Great suggestion.

A rebounder workout would be an asset. Please consider it. Most of us own rebounders and are in need of good, tough, quality workouts. Just think of it: You can jump to your heart's desire and so could we, without the injuries!:+

http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/lol2.gif[/img]http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/lol2.gif[/img]

Rebounder! Yes!
High intensity.
Low impact.
Great for those of us who like intensity, but have knees that don't!

What is Bosu like? I've never actually seen one up close. Like a gel ball? trying to get a visual...

Lisa

>What is Bosu like? I've never actually seen one up close.
>Like a gel ball? trying to get a visual...
>
>Lisa

Think of a stability ball sliced in half, attached to a flat base. BOSU stands for "Both Sides Up" because you can use it with the base flat on the floor, for step aerobics or balance work or abs, or turn it over so the ball part is on the floor and do moves like hold on to the edges of the platform to do push-ups or sit on the platform and try to balance.

I would also like to throw in a vote for a rebounder workout. I just got my rebounder and the first thing I did was put in MIC and do the first segment of the workout on the rebounder. It worked so well I thought it would be great if Cathe made a video just for the rebounder!

I have tendonitis in my ankles, so the rebounder is a good low-impact option for me, but its hard to get my heartrate up there. I know Cathe could provide a workout that would do it!

i would feel like i have died and gone to heaven with a rebounder dvd...........or maybe hell, depending in the intensity..lol!!!! cathe is pro when it comes to high intensity, jumping etc.....and i can only imagine how PERFECT a mini tramp workout would be cathe style!

Cathe, I would also love a Cathe Style rebounder workout please. So many of us have and use rebounders but there are not enough workouts for it.

I modified your blasts in the Kickmax workout on the rebounder. It was so much fun and I felt like I got a great workout without hurting my knees or feet (I work out in my basement).

Please consider this as I think there is a market for it. Thanks.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.