Boots Too Small

fawn001

I have ordered this absolutley fabulous pair of boots. When they arrived, they were too small. They dont have any in a larger size. Should I:

1) Wear them and hope they stretch
2) Order another pair in the same size and hope they are larger
3) Return them

I am counting on you girls! Please let me know what you would do.

Return them and don't think of them again. There will be more boots in the future, newer styles that you will like even more than this pair.

I have terrible trouble finding good boots. I am tall and most boots have a shaft height that is far too low for me. I also have slim calves and most boots are just too big and baggy. I keep looking and one day I will find them, but in the meanwhile, I refuse to spend any more money on less-than-stellar boots because I am tired of making do and being disappointed.

If you keep boots that are too small, all that happens is that you spend money to ruin and damage your feet. Who needs the pain?!?! You and your feet will rejoice on the day you find your perfect pair. Keep looking!

Clare

Absolutely do not keep them if they are too small.

I am like Clare in that my legs are long and slim, so boots are always too roomy in the shaft for me. I seriously have been searching for several years and I finally found a fabulous pair that fits me exactly right and come all the way up to just below my knee. I refuse to tell anyone what I paid for them on the grounds I may be declared insane! ;)

In my defense, however, I will wear these boots for many years. They are a classic style and they will always look great. :)

Sorry, but return them. :( I know, not what you wanted to hear. Not sure of the brand, but check out other places for the size you need. Good luck!

Return them.

But, have you tried a different vendor that sells them that might have your size? I've shopped www.zappos.com, www.onlineshoes.com, www.piperlime.com and www.nordstroms.com? Unless they are a small manufacturer, I would think one of these companies would have them??? Or were they from a previous season and there isn't any left?

Well, if you can't find your size, take a deep breath and have faith that you will fall in love with another pair.

I wouldn't keep shoes that are too small.
I have purchased shoes a half size too large and used insole inserts for a perfect fit.

Return them (why would you even think of trying to squeeze into a pair of boots or shoes that are too small?), then see if another supplier has the style in a larger size. If not, then forget them. They aren't the only boots in the world!

Well, short of surgigal alteration of your feet to fit in the boots, I'd say your options are quite limited. :eek:

Return them! It's not worth squeezing your feet in an uncomfortable pair of boots, get blisters and limp around in the hopes that they will stretch eventually.

If you really like them maybe you can find someone else who carries them in your size, maybe you can find them on ebay.

Your feet is going to be so happy if you return them. Try victoriassecret.com they have this huge selection of boots, and the thing that I love about this web-store is that you can return any time or exchange...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.