BodyRockTV?

LizC7

Cathlete
Has anyone tried any of their workouts? I may try the free trial but wondering if anyone has any feedback.

I have done a few-and they are tough! I wouldn't say any tougher than Cathy's hiit workouts but right up there with her! Zuzka is my favorite!-she's adorable with a British accent. If you U tube Zuzka Light you can view her workouts for free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have done a few-and they are tough! I wouldn't say any tougher than Cathy's hiit workouts but right up there with her! Zuzka is my favorite!-she's adorable with a British accent. If you U tube Zuzka Light you can view her workouts for free.

Thanks, Carie. How long are the workouts?

Bodyrock have heaps of cool challenges on youtube. I have done the 21 day bootcamp and the 30 day challenge. looks like the 30 day challenge is off youtube now. I joined the free trial for their website but, the workouts were too short. This was when they first released so I'm sure they would have longer workouts now. I had the same problems with zuzka, love the workouts but need something longer. lucky they have free trials though so you can see if you like them.

I do bodyrock workouts and also prefer the longer w/o's. The 30 Day Real Time Challenge, those are 45 to 75 minutes. You can do 2-4 of the shorter w/o's to make it longer. They also offer Live workouts that are 45 to 60 minutes. I think some of those are on youtube. I would suggest using the 30 day sweatflix trial and check them out. They have several trainers and their w/o's are tough, IMO.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.