bodybugg/GWF questions

kariev

Cathlete
For those that have one, do you think it was worth the money to get? I've been really thinking about getting one for the past couple of months and wanted to know that for those that have it, did you find it really useful and was worth it???

Mine helped me lose 20# but then when I had to start paying for the service I decided to sell it. I've not lost a pound since.

I wish you could buy something like this and have the software on my computer and not have to pay the monthly service fee.

Mine hasn't helped me to lose a single pound. I wear it everyday. I enter every morsel of food I consume. Believe me when I tell you that I'm type A and very anal. I've just maintained, even when it tells me that I'm meeting all my goals. I like the actual GWF, but don't waste your money on the digital display. Mine never shows the same number that the computer shows when I download the information. There's usually a difference of 20-50 calories. One weekend though, it was different by 300-400 calories the entire 3 days.

I have bodybugg and the digital display and love both. They have really taught me a lot about how many calories I burn a day and how many calories I should eat. I had gotten stuck on a plateau and once I got the body bugg it helped me to get past it. I was working out a lot - some days 3 hours - and I had no idea how many calories to eat to deal with the big workouts. Having the body bugg really helped me. I work a desk job so I sit down most of the day and then get in a good calorie burning workout - but it turns out I don't have a very high calorie burn for the day when I do this. This has helped me not to overeat.

Plus the digital display really motivates me to keep me moving.

However, I find that there is a big difference for what the bb tells me I have burned for a workout vs. what my HRM tells me for Cathe workouts. For walks and runs, the two are a lot closer. But my HRM can tell me that I have burned 2x or more calories/workout than BB does for my Cathe workouts.

But even with that, I have found that it really helps me. I have had several friends that didn't like it and didn't find it helpful. I think it really depends on the person and is not for everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.