Body Fusion?

jengollf

Cathlete
I own almost every DVD Cathe has created. The only ones I don't own are Low Impact Step + Total Body Sculpting, Body Fusion and Total Body Stretching.

I haven't purchased these because I assumed they were too easy. However, I don't actually know the level of Body Fusion. Can anyone tell me the level of Body Fusion? Is it beginner, intermediate, advanced?

Thanks!

I LOVE these!! They are my "go to" videos when I have been away from working out for longer than 3 weeks OR if I just want to do something lite! I will always use these ;)

They are GREAT for beginner/intermediate! the "step" got me ready for the body fusion cause it is a big leap in the "cardio" range ,plus your using light weights. (3lbs or less). Total body sculpting is very easy and is a great starter for those who are new to using lite weights w/the stability ball. a great workout. I hafta say, they are still my faves t keep on hand!
Hope that helps :)

Last edited:
I LOVE these!! They are my "go to" videos when I have been away from working out for longer than 3 weeks OR if I just want to do something lite! I will always use these ;)

They are GREAT for beginner/intermediate! the "step" got me ready for the body fusion cause it is a big leap in the "cardio" range ,plus your using light weights. (3lbs or less). Total body sculpting is very easy and is a great starter for those who are new to using lite weights w/the stability ball. a great workout. I hafta say, they are still my faves t keep on hand!
Hope that helps :)

So... are you saying Body Fusion is a beginner workout? I'm only interested in Cathe's advanced workouts, btw.

So... are you saying Body Fusion is a beginner workout? I'm only interested in Cathe's advanced workouts, btw.

Bodyfusion I personally would say that it fits the intermidiate. I still get a heavy workout just by doing that one, but I am NOT into the cardio stuff all that much sad to say! I believe thses would DEF be too easy for you if you have all her advanced stuff. especially the total body sculpting!!! each person is different...its good to hear others describe their own experience as opposed to reading the lables. ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.