Body for Life in Modern Maturity!

bkloots

It's everywhere! It's everywhere! The Sept/Oct issue of Modern Maturity has a long article featuring an "older" couple (okay--they're only 50 and 52) succeeding with the BFL program.

Success stories are always fun. So find a "mature" neighbor or relative and catch this one. It's a very complete description of the program requirements. A handy guide if you're interested in learning about it.

I'm NOT doing the BFL challenge, but there are good things about the nutrition and exercise program that can be combined with Cathe's videos and your own goal-setting.

Barbara

Thanks Barbara!!

I think my in-laws get that magazine. I'll check it out. I have considered doing the BFL program and incorporating my Cathe videos for the w/o's. It won't be long and I'll be one of those "mature neighbors" and I won't have to borrow the magazine! Hee-Hee! Thanks again!

DebbieH

I have my OWN copy of MM!!!

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON Sep-10-00 AT 05:27PM (EST)</font></center>

'Cause I'm old enough for an AARP membership!!! Isn't that a trip?! You, too, can have your own membership in two years, Miss Deb! (ROFL) I tore our the article and kept it separate from the magazine. I hope I remember where I put it! I had to straighten up the house for my picnic over Labor Day, and heaven knows where half my stuff is! Anybody dig?

It is a good program, but I don't feel I have to be as rigid as Mr. Bill is. I have a more expanded "authorized" food list.

I have gotten over the shock of turning 50 just in time to turn 51....then I'll be 52, and so on and so on......

When I'm 65, Cathe will be 50, and still putting out tapes, I hope. For seniors by then, of course!

Advanced tapes for golden oldies! On a four inch step, probably.
wink.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.