Body Blast Rotation Variation Question...

AngelBrt

Cathlete
Hi everyone! I posted this in the video questions but I guess it was the wrong spot. So thought I'd try here to get some feedback. I started the body blast rotation this week and want to do it for at least 4 weeks, but I know that next week I have to take two days off in a row and they don't coincide with the day off scheduled in the rotation. So I came up with a variation on the rotation and I wanted to see what other people thought of it.

Boot Camp
cardio (any Cathe step video)
Muscle Endurance
IMax 2
Time Saver Step from cardio+weights and the combo(upper and
lower) from the pyramid DVD.
off
off

I hate having to take 2 days off in a row, but it can't be helped. I tried to cram as much in for the 5 days I have and I hope it will continue my body blast results. Does anyone have any suggestions to improve this or make it more efficient? Thank you for any suggestions!

Angela

Hi Angela,
The Video Discussion or the Open Discussion forum would get you more responses to your question. This forum is just where everyone posts their past, present, and future rotations. That way others that aren't as rotation savvy can copy down a rotation that looks good to try or just get ideas so they can come up with one of their own.

But to answer your question the rotation looks good for just the one week until you can switch back to the BB rotation. Another idea what I sometimes do on my rest days I'll throw in some light cardio (stationary bike or treadmill) because for me rest days and cardio only days are the same. I just do whatever my body feels like doing on my rest day just to be active. Hope that helps

Jilliana...thanks for your reply. That actually does help because you're absolutely right, you can throw on your shoes and go walking or running just about anywhere. And that will at least keep me getting some activity so it's easier to get back into the full rotation! Thanks!

Angela

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.