Bob harpers skinny rules dvd

Can anyone tell me if there is music and what the music is like? Any other feedback would be great too! I have been at a verrrrryyy long plateau and need something to shake it up. Results?

I traded them - the dread factor was intense....you bang out the workouts in 20 minutes, but even with great form, the injury potential is huge....I burned the same amount of calories as a 30 minute turbofire and Cathe is still my go to....in a couple of his dvds - not sure if the skinny rules was the one, the exercisers moaned and groaned and made so many annoying noises, I shut it off!

Michelle:

thanks so much for the review. I ahd been thinking of wasting my $ on these: no longer! You have saved me $50. Phew!

Clare

I have 4 Skinny Rules workouts (Cardio, Strength, Core and Abs). I actually LOVE these workouts and they have definitely helped me bust thru a plateau. I honestly dont recall if they have music or not because I was too busy gasping for air! I'm not sure how these workouts lend more to injury than any other workout, at least for me. For me I can do these workouts for about 2 weeks in a row and then I need to mix it up. I dont think the Ab workout is must-have. I can see where these workouts can have a dread factor, they do to some degree even for me only because I know the burpees will kick my butt! However, I've achieved some great tricep definition in a short time with these and I feel like I get a great workout in less than 20 minutes. For me, the original 3 dvd set (Cardio, Strength, Core) was definitely worth the money!

I really want these - however, at the moment they're only released on dvds for North American players........my laptop doesn't like those. Can't wait for 'rest of the world' version. Thank goodness Cathe goes straight to universal format :p
I'm making the most of X10 meanwhile!
Justine

I really like these workouts, too. I have the original 3--Cardio, Strength and Core. They are short but tough. Only one of them IMHO seemed a recipe for injury and that would be Strength WOD 4. I do hate the warm up--which is the same for the entire set, but you can easily warm yourself up b4 you do any of the WODs.

Don't knock it til you try it ;)

If that were the case I never would've tried Grasshopper Pie, or Mud Pie, yum!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.