Blog Update!!!

Don't they look great in blue?!! I so like the way everyone is dressed for this cycle. The guys look like they are wearing I believe it looks like Navy and the girls are coordinated (2 wearing one top, 2 wearing the other). I want more pics!!!!!

Denise

Happy girl here too.... I love the outfits too... hopefully not another bad outfit blog..... they look great!!!!

refreshing over and over for more pics.... :)

Awwwww... they all look so pretty!
I *need* that turquoise tank top!!
And the red one Cathe had before too!! Still looking...
If anybody knows let me know!!

Love the Beautiful Blues!!!!

Oh, I am so excited! :7 Blue is my favorite color! I love, love, love these outfits! :7 Beautiful!

Denise’s hair is so cute too! I thought she was much taller when I saw her rehearsal pictures. They all look so good together!

Kathy, I am making a Nike run tomorrow! ;-) I will look for the shoes for you! :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Great pix! I love the blue too. Did you notice how many of the guys are smiling? They must be having loads of FUN! (That is what I'll have to keep telling myself when I am doing all those lunges and deadlifts! Ha!) I love seeing all the pix, new crew and the oldies!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

I wonder when I see these spastic little posts.....do you people get so excited you piddle on the floor every time there is a blog update? :7 :7 :7 :7

>I wonder when I see these spastic little posts.....do you
>people get so excited you piddle on the floor every time there
>is a blog update? :7 :7 :7 :7

Huh?
:eek: :eek: :eek:

:) :)

I am happy to say and report that the fashion police are very happy with "Look" in these photos.

But no, Beaves, no piddling for me.

Andrea

>Happy girl here too.... I love the outfits too... hopefully
>not another bad outfit blog..... they look great!!!!

When I saw the new blog pics, I wondered if someone would be annoyed that the colors of the women's tops aren't exactly the same, LOL!

I think they look great as well!

I wonder how many workouts they've filmed so far? One per day last Saturday and this Saturday? More than one per day?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.