Blender Workouts Stop on iPhone

The reason you're having an issue is your using an Apple mobile device. Buying a different Apple mobile device will not help you. The problem you're having seems to be a bug with Apple's player on mobile devices. We're still researching this and waiting to hear back from Apple and some other developer forums we use.

We did find another company that reported the exact same problem on playing playlist on Apple mobile devices on their developer forums, but the issue was never resolved and Apple never responded. Hopefully we will have better luck. If you use a An Apple computer and AirPlay everything will work fine. The problem is only with Apple mobile devices and AirPlay since they use their own player instead of ours.

This is something we're still researching and trying to find answer to or a workaround. We're just in the beginning phase of looking into this and hopefully after the holidays we will know more. But this may be something Apple has to fix on their default mobile player and who knows when or if this will happen. We also hope and think our mobile app we're currently working on will solve the issue since we think we can bypass their default player, but it is premature to say for sure. We're also hopeful that we can get an answer from Apple on a code change or setting we can do that will allow our playlist to pass through continuously and without stopping, but only time will tell. In the meantime if you have an Apple Laptop or computer that you can stream or hook to your TV your problem will go away. Chromecast and Android mobile devices should work fine too.

Is this why I'm also having a problem when I try to use the HDMI adapter instead of AirPlay?

Well, it's really strange because I use my iPad mini with hdmi adapter & cable
Hooked to my tv and I use low quality & my chapters change automatically...
Like I mentioned before, there is a slight lag ranging from 1 to 10 seconds but
The next chapter starts.....I watched one last night and it did ok...Hmm....

Well, it's really strange because I use my iPad mini with hdmi adapter & cable
Hooked to my tv and I use low quality & my chapters change automatically...
Like I mentioned before, there is a slight lag ranging from 1 to 10 seconds but
The next chapter starts.....I watched one last night and it did ok...Hmm....

A possible explanation could be that you're device isn't running the latest iOS update or your device uses an older or slightly different iOS version. We believe the problem is caused by something Apple changed fairly recently as we believe this this was working fine in our pre-release testing. But hard to say for sure. Hope to know something more next week perhaps.

A possible explanation could be that you're device isn't running the latest iOS update or your device uses an older or slightly different iOS version. We believe the problem is caused by something Apple changed fairly recently as believe this this was working fine in our pre-release testing. But hard to say for sure. Hope to know something more next week perhaps.

Yep, you're right, I'm running between IOS 6 and 8.0 on my devices !!
My favorite is IOS 6 or 7, don't care much for 8

Thanks, that's helpful aqua girl and helps to confirm what we suspect. We're still keeping an open mind , but this problem has all the characteristics of a bug in the latest iOS mobile release. Another developer reported that trying to play YouTube playlists wasn't working either and this also helps to confirm this as a bug Apple will need to fix. We just have to make sure they're aware of it and confirm this to be true. Still, we're going to see if we can find a way to circumvent the Apple mobile player to solve this in the meantime.

Thanks, that's helpful aqua girl and helps to confirm what we suspect. We're still keeping an open mind , but this problem has all the characteristics of a bug in the latest iOS mobile release. Another developer reported that trying to play YouTube playlists wasn't working either and this also helps to confirm this as a bug Apple will need to fix. We just have to make sure they're aware of it and confirm this to be true. Still, we're going to see if we can find a way to circumvent the Apple mobile player to solve this in the meantime.

You are very welcome, hope I can help....I just finished one of my workouts
On one of my mini's that's running IOS 7 and it played fine, chapters advanced
Automatically...I don't update my devices because if the apps and stuff I have
On them work good, I believe in leaving well enough alone.. LOL!

Very interesting guys! Now I wish I hadn't updated! Lol ;)

Yeah, I know, I find it easier sometimes to leave what I have alone and if I want to go to a newer version, I save up for a new
device, :)..I have no problem filling them up ! I'm an Apple nut I guess...:D

Has there been any progress on this issue? I had to cancel On Demand because I just couldn't tolerate the problem, especially with cardio workouts. If the issue has been resolved I would love to subscribe again. TIA!

Last edited:
As of right now this seems to be an Apple bug starting with with Apple mobile 8.0 iOS. The WB works fine with Mac desk and laptops using AirPlay as well as all Android devices. We've tried several things to get around this, but so far no luck and it looks like we might have to wait till Apple fixes the bug or we release our App.

As of right now this seems to be an Apple bug starting with with Apple mobile 8.0 iOS. The WB works fine with Mac desk and laptops using AirPlay as well as all Android devices. We've tried several things to get around this, but so far no luck and it looks like we might have to wait till Apple fixes the bug or we release our App.

Okay, thanks for the reply! :)

Thank you. My son gave me one of his old notebooks and hooked it up to my workout TV and now I don't have to use my phone. Yay! Looking forward to the new app, but happy I can use the blender now!

Thank you. My son gave me one of his old notebooks and hooked it up to my workout TV and now I don't have to use my phone. Yay! Looking forward to the new app, but happy I can use the blender now!

What type of notebook are you using? Does anyone use one of those streaming
Notebooks to do the blender workouts? For ex: HP streaming notebook?
Thanks.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.