biggest loser!

I do too! As long as Vicki, or Heba doesn't win I will be happy. Especially Vicki, her attitude is horrible.

Could you imagine being one of Vickys Co-workers of worse yet her Child!
She's just icky! yuck

I also hope Michelle or Renee win. They are both there for the right reasons

Why did that girl vote out Colleen instead of Vicky? I really did not get that.

The last episode was so irritating....i SO wanted Vicky to go! I was hoping Colleen would win it all!

now im hoping that Amy C wins....

Not to mention in the voting room Coleen gave a heart felt emotional explaination as to why she shouldn't be voted to go home. And then Vicky the "icky" gave some pathetic excuse of having to work 60 hours a week and with 2 children...she wouldn't have any success at home. Her body language and her tone was just terrible!!!!

Go Renee and Michelle!!!

Bwahaha! I love the term "Vicki the icky". Vicki and her really terrible attitude have really detracted from watching the show this year. She is incredibly mean spirited. I do think her attitude will come back to haunt her when she returns to the real world and her actions are on broadcast for everyone to see. I am sure people will treat her differently because of how she has behaved. I guess that would be a really quick turnaround on karma.

Shayne

Not to mention in the voting room Coleen gave a heart felt emotional explaination as to why she shouldn't be voted to go home. And then Vicky the "icky" gave some pathetic excuse of having to work 60 hours a week and with 2 children...she wouldn't have any success at home. Her body language and her tone was just terrible!!!!

Go Renee and Michelle!!!

Oh I know! That stuff about how she just can't do it when she goes home, well umm, how is going home now different than 3 or 4 weeks from now?? So to me, she straight up admitted that she can't keep up this life style anyway. I can't believe that comment alone didn't send her home. :mad: Vicky doesn't deserve to be there even a little bit.

I can't stand Vicky. I really hope she doesn't win. I was hoping she would get voted off. I don't understand either why Amy C would keep Vicky since she has much more weight to loose and will probably get big numbers unlike Colleen. If she can't keep up with working out at home then what's the point..Oh, I forgot it's a game.:rolleyes:

Vicky the icky is so annoying! i oved when the voted off contestants came back to try and win a spot back on the show and it was heba's husband and that other woman (i forget her name) were steping up and down 1,000 times it was so intense i wanted that women to win!!! I think i was yelling at my tv

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.