Biggest Loser TV Show!

sixx788

Did any of you watch "The Biggest Loser" when it was on last season? I am so excited for it to start this month. I just loved Jillian Michaels as a trainer. The whole show keeps me motivated. What do you guys think about it?

Kelly

I really like it as well.I use to love getting on my treadmill and watching it, it really kept me motivation when I was running.NOthing more motivating then seeing other people workout.I wonder will they show anyone from last season, to see if they kept the weight off?
Lori:)

I loved this show too and also watched it on the treadmill or bike. VERY motivating! I'm gonna try to get DH to watch it with me this year.

I like this show, too and I like Jillian Michaels. She's coming out with some new workouts on DVD later this month---some strength training and then a kickboxing one. I'll definitely order the kickboxing one, but won't be ordering the strength training ones. I've gotten to the point now that I only use Cathe's strength training.

My DH was just showing me something about Jillian coming out with workout DVD's. I cannot remember what though. I am curious about them and what they will be like. I loved to watch this show last year. My DH watched it with me and my sons even started to watch too. I cannot wait for the new season to start. :)

My daughters and I watched the show last year. They saw the preview's of the upcoming show and both of them said, "we are watching that one again". :D I liked it to, so the vote was unanimous.

Laurie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.