Biggest Loser Bootcamp DVD

cakebaker

Cathlete
Did this one over the weekend with my son - and I give it 2 thumbs up! I'm used to very intense workouts, and do 2 bootcamp classes every week at the gym (very advanced level), and I was very pleased with this DVD. There are 3 sections, and I was able to do 2 for a total time of about 40 minutes. I'm going to get 2 of the other BL workouts, too. This was a pleasant surprise! We did it on Saturday, and I'm still sore today - Monday.

i really like jillian michaels no more trouble zones workout, Its an hr long and she covers every body part well. Its only 10.00 at walmart.

I have their cardio DVD and really really did not like it. But then I didn't like my Jillian workouts either, and other people love them. I just don't find either the BL workouts or JM workouts to be challenging enough.

this was a good dvd but do much strength and not enough cardio for me to keep a dvd. trying more for a balance of cardio/strength but bob did a great job with this one. i find this one exercise-wise, is way better then the others!

kassia

just thought I'd add that I love Bob Harper as an instructor!!

I do too, he so cute!:p

Ive got the biggest loser yoga dvd and love it, im not much into yoga and this dvd really challenges me. Ive also tried the cardio max ( i think is the name of it) and really liked it too. Never tried bootcamp...i will try it,thanks for sharing:)

My DH is about as uncoordinated as they come (the Tae Bo Instructional segment was too much for him) and he's found the Biggest Loser workouts really work for him since, unlike a professionally choreographed DVD, each participant is pretty much doing their own thing.

Without having to focus on the timing or side, he's been able to actually complete a workout! For me, being used to seeing everyone in unison, it took some adjusting. Once I got over it, though, I found I really did enjoy the workouts, too.

Not as tough as Cathe, sure, but for the days that I don't have the energy for a Cathe and want something more than walking, it's been great!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.